Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Program Financial Analyst . As the Program Financial Analyst you will provide project management/administrative support and coordination to a complex portfolio of contracts or one very large program depending upon the exact assignment. Duties will include forecasting/budgeting, contract accounting and reporting, project schedule focus to management, tracking annual fiscal plans and monthly updates, maintenance and reporting, and purchasing. Additionally, the Financial Analyst may manage the program PCA team and may be responsible for the training and development of that team.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Develops plans including budgets
· Acts as key technical expert on financial analysis issues, concerns, and special projects
· Interfaces with top management, responding to their requests for financial data
· Resolves reporting and compliance issues
· Prepares special reports and financial studies for management and alerts them to significant variances to plan
· Coordinates, negotiates, and resolves financial compliance issues with various governmental agencies to ensure accurate interpretation
· Conducts and may Principal audits
Work with subcontractors in issuing funds, tracking costs and setting up charge accounts
Completes monthly accruals
· May provide work leadership and training for lower level employees. Possibility to have the opportunity to supervise
· Develops plans including budgets and schedules to meet contractual/project requirements for an assigned portion of a program
· Conducts program plan studies. Participates in establishing and defining program plan requirements
· Coordinates interdepartmental development of program plans and interfaces with vendors and customers as required
· Monitors and reports performance against plans to ensure that contractual, cost, and schedule objectives are met
· Reports, analyzes, and interprets financial and operating data
· Provide support to the Program Manager, and advise the PM on strategies, standards, and compliance
· All applicants for this position must be able to obtain a Secret clearance
Other Preferred Qualifications:
· Ability to handle stress and work well under pressure
Ability to multi-task, prioritize and remain organized
· Proficiency in MS Excel (and all Office) and Windows 10
Proficiency working with pivot tables
· Analytical and Critical Thinking Skills, Interpersonal and People Skills
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.