Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Queue Coordination/ Workflow Manager to join our team in Annapolis Junction, Md.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
The Queue Coordinator/Workflow Manager leads This role will require close coordination with Senior Leadership to support the development and maintenance of processes and the ability to manage resources to meet ticket handling/workflow objectives. Submits weekly reports and other documents as required. Ensures training is conducted to maintain adequate human resources to meet the challenges of the team. Serves as the POC to address customer workflow/ticketing concerns. Publishes work schedules and on-call rosters. Tracks productivity to determine worker or process weaknesses. Onboards new employees and enforces compliance standards for both the customer and ManTech. Sets goals and evaluate employee performance. Provides direct and indirect feedback to subcontractors permanently and temporarily assigned to the region. Coordinates with regional managers to provide personnel and resource support as needed. Provide technical assistance and telephonic support for Remote Monitoring to Intel Customers. Helps provide technical assistance and support for Workflow Management services, and monitors/support ticket workflows. Serves as the Lead for Program Catalog page construction and maintenance. Review, assign, reconcile and support the management of tickets throughout their lifecycle
- Strong resource management with the ability to manage teams, personnel and customers’ needs.
- A high level of oral and written communication skills in order to communicate effectively with senior managers, colleagues and other stakeholders
- Experience effectively managing and satisfying small- and large-scale projects of a technical nature.
- Commitment to provide continuous process improvements and innovative solutions across the project
- Ability to build service resolution teams to react quickly to high priority incidents during the installation process to avoid mission shut down.
- Typically requires a Bachelor's Degree and 5 or more years of experience (Degree can be substituted for experience)
- Experience in a technical management role with an understanding of IT equipment and service life as well as planning and implementation of equipment replacement
- Highly developed oral and written communication and presentation skills with the ability to convey technical and business concepts to various audiences
- Ability to handle complex customer situations and interact with all levels of personnel to provide a quick and effective resolution.
- IT ticket management system experience; preferably with ServiceNow.
- Experience with large scale enterprise IT contracts
Security Requirements: Candidate must have Top Secret SCI Clearance with Polygraph.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer.
- The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations
- Working with Data
- Move about freely in a laboratory setting
- Repetitive Motions
- Go up and down steps
- Bending, carrying, climbing, crawling, Pulling, pushing, reaching, and repetitive motions
- Lifting, kneeling, and standing
- Hearing and speaking
- Must be able to climb ladders and perform the necessary work while on the ladder.
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.