* Part-Time Position *
Position Description/Job Responsibilities:
- This position will provide administrative or secretarial support to the local KBR Program Manager and Project Managers
- Typical duties include general clerical, receptionist, and project-based work
- Responsibilities may be unique to a specific function or department such as procurement or engineering but are mainly administrative in nature
- Coordinate and prepares weekly status reports (WAR) and monthly status reports (MSR), program management plan, program briefings, program status reports, requests for information, and other documentation as required in support of Program Manager and Project Managers to provide to our USSTRATCOM and Air Force Life Cycle Management Center (AFLCMC) customers
- Responsible for entering purchase requisitions into Cost Point for authorized and approved procurements
- Maintains current and certified resumes on all KBR USSTRATCOM personnel.
- Responsible for office workstations along with all building maintenance work orders.
- Monitor office supplies and make supply related purchases
- Support the in-processing / out-processing of employees and ensuring all administrative documentation are accurately prepared and submitted on time
- Under general supervision, works within a specialized function to complete tasks in accordance with established procedures
- High School Diploma and minimum of four (4) years of experience
- Multitasking and time management skills required
- Ability to execute written or oral instructions required
- Effective oral and written communication skills required
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Teams, etc.)
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 20
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
KBR — Delivering Solutions, Changing the World.
KBR brings together the best and brightest to deliver science, technology and engineering solutions that help governments and companies around the world accomplish their most critical missions and objectives.
In everything we do, we are guided by our ONE KBR Values:
- We Value Our People – We create diverse, inclusive environments in which each person can feel safe, respected and valued, and where everyone has opportunities to grow and reach their full potential.
- We Deliver – We are uncompromising in our commitment to deliver innovative, high-quality, technology-led solutions for our customers and exceptional, sustainable value for all our stakeholders.
- We Are People of Integrity – We value honesty, trust, courage, fairness, prudence and tenacity. We believe doing what’s right for the planet, the communities where we work, and our people is good for business.
- We Empower – We empower our people with a shared purpose, the right tools and the supportive culture they need to be proactive decision-makers, to be adaptive to change, and to succeed.
- We Are a Team of Teams – We have a will to succeed, but we value the achievements of our team of teams over individual accomplishments. Our collective focus makes us a better, stronger, more effective company.
We have also embedded environmental, social and governance (ESG) principles in every business operation and corporate function. Not only are we committed to operating safely, sustainably and equitably, but we are also committed to using our capabilities and expertise to help our customers accomplish their sustainability goals.
Worldwide, KBR employs a diverse workforce approximately 29,000 people strong, with customers in more than 80 countries and operations in 40 countries.
At KBR, We Deliver.
Fraud has infiltrated the job placement market via the internet, email and direct phone contact. Attempts have included unauthorized use of KBR’s name and logo to solicit potential job seekers or to extend false job offers. Bad actors may mix in fake job advertisements with legitimate postings. These ads can include contact instructions and require job seekers to send sensitive personal information or money to pay for visa applications, processing fees, etc., in exchange for consideration for a high-paying position.
KBR will never ask for any sort of advance payment as part of the recruiting/hiring process. Candidate profiles are carefully managed to protect personal information.