Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
• Operate and maintain Sponsor cyber defense systems
• Resolve problems/issues with cyber defense infrastructure (Tier 1 & 2 level)
• Perform and validate patching and system backups of systems within span of control
• Monitor system performance and modify configurations accordingly to optimize performance
• Manage access to cyber defense infrastructure
• Provide on-call support during non-standard business hours, as required
• Maintain system baselines and configuration management items, including security event monitoring “policies” consistent with COTR and Sponsor management
• Prepare status reports and attend review boards, as required
• A bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, computer science, or similar related IT discipline and/or equivalent knowledge
• Minimum of five years of experience in network engineering, systems engineering, or system administration
• Prior operations and maintenance support of Windows-based systems and/or Linux-based systems
• Good organizational and interpersonal communications skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Willing and able to lift up to 35 lbs.
• Willing and able to drive a Government-owned vehicle.
Security Clearance Requirements:
• TS/SCI with Poly
• Familiarity with network security applications, protocols, and associated hardware
• Experience with Active Directory, SCCM, VMWare, Nagios, and/or NetApp
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.