Kellogg Brown & Root (www.kbrjobs.com)
The Programme and Project Partners (PPP) is an exciting model to work in. Four world class organisations have come together as one team, with Sellafield Ltd, to create a clean and safe environment for future generations.
PPP is set to revolutionise project delivery at Sellafield and create a lasting legacy, through long-term partnerships.
The Sellafield nuclear site is home to one of the most complex portfolios of construction and infrastructure projects in the world, stretching over many decades.
The new approach will support the transformation from nuclear operator into a world leader in environmental remediation.
The partnership is made up of four lots and Sellafield Ltd, as 5th Partner, to help deliver the site's decommissioning programme:
Sellafield Ltd will work collaboratively with the four lot partners, to deliver major projects in support of the site’s 100-year decommissioning programme.
The new approach is set up to support faster, more effective project delivery, stability in design and construction supply chains, greater workforce flexibility, and local economic benefit.
Not only do we have an important national purpose at the heart of what we do, we get to do our work in two brilliant locations in the North of England.
We have one site in Whitehaven that is on the beautiful Cumbrian coast with easy access to the fells and Lake District. Our other base is Warrington, vibrant and ideally located between Liverpool and Manchester.
Now is your chance to be part of this vital work, a once-in-a-career opportunity, in the role of Document Controller based in Warrington.
Primarily reporting to the Lead Document Controller, the Document Controller will provide a document control function to the project. This will entail accurate and efficient preparation and management of documentation in a timely manner in line with agreed standards.
• Numbering and identification of documents
• Filing and organisation of documents (both electronic and / or hardcopies)
• Control over documentation modification, distribution, issuance (as per procedure) during its whole lifecycle
• Updating of MDR/SDRL registers of applicable documents
• Distribution of documents within all levels of the project team and external parties
• Progress reporting on document status / maintaining KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
• Checks compliance and quality of documents and revision control
• Timely expediting of Project and Programme document control reporting, requirements and procedures
• Document receipt, registration, copying, workflow and transmittal as dictated by the project / programme requirements
• Processing documents to become Records
• Interfaces with engineers, project quality team, sub-contractors and client
• Provide a professional document control function to the projects agreed standards.
• Contribute to the development and implementation of improvements in the Document Control function
• To work in compliance with the Collaborative Management Plan
• Confirming documentation from the project team members meets the required document control standards prior to issue for use.
• Raising any deviation from or non- compliance with the Document Control process as a condition report to trigger investigation and learning.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
• Previous experience as a Document Controller
• Proficient user of Enterprise Document Management Systems
• Proficient in MS Office tools
• Proficient user of SharePoint
• Ability to train other team members
• Must be detail-oriented and be extremely accurate and methodical
• Previous experience in Multiple Industries
KBR — Delivering Solutions, Changing the World.
KBR brings together the best and brightest to deliver science, technology and engineering solutions that help governments and companies around the world accomplish their most critical missions and objectives.
In everything we do, we are guided by our ONE KBR Values:
We have also embedded environmental, social and governance (ESG) principles in every business operation and corporate function. Not only are we committed to operating safely, sustainably and equitably, but we are also committed to using our capabilities and expertise to help our customers accomplish their sustainability goals.
Worldwide, KBR employs a diverse workforce approximately 29,000 people strong, with customers in more than 80 countries and operations in 40 countries.
At KBR, We Deliver.
Fraud has infiltrated the job placement market via the internet, email and direct phone contact. Attempts have included unauthorized use of KBR’s name and logo to solicit potential job seekers or to extend false job offers. Bad actors may mix in fake job advertisements with legitimate postings. These ads can include contact instructions and require job seekers to send sensitive personal information or money to pay for visa applications, processing fees, etc., in exchange for consideration for a high-paying position.
KBR will never ask for any sort of advance payment as part of the recruiting/hiring process. Candidate profiles are carefully managed to protect personal information.