Inter-Agency SME - TS/SCI Clearance
Position Description/Job Responsibilities:
- The selected candidate will provide on-site support and assistance to plan, develop, execute, and analyze joint exercises and wargames. USSTRATCOM Instruction (SI) 508-9, Exercise Program, explains policies and procedures for planning, coordinating, preparing, and implementing USSTRATCOM Joint Exercises and Wargaming Events and support to all reciprocate events at other Combatant Commands
- For each joint exercise or wargame event, assist in the development, coordination, and management of the plan of action and milestones (POA&M) to track key actions and deliverable dates for each designated event’s life cycle
- For each joint exercise or wargame event, assist with the planning, coordination, and support for conferences such as the Concept Development Conference (CDC); Initial Planning Conference (IPC); Mid-Planning Conference (MPC); Final Planning Conference (FPC); and Master Scenario Event List (MSEL) Synchronization Conference (SYNCH)
- Develop Master Scenario Events and implementers in the accomplishment of training objectives. Joint exercise and wargame event implementers may include simulated message traffic, Command and CJCS emergency action messages, phone calls, e-mails, media queries, media reports (video and written), letters, radio traffic, conference role-player scripts, orders, GCC daily Air Tasking Orders, requests for forces, force allocation and positioning, Interagency reports, notifications, meeting minutes, speeches, press releases, social media injects and other inputs designed to simulate a realistic geopolitical background or elicit a response from the joint exercise or wargame event training audience in order to achieve training objectives
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum seven (7) years of experience working with US Government Interagency functions and processes OR at least five (5) years of hands-on experience analyzing and synthesizing multiple interagency products such as reports, meeting minutes, speech transcripts, social media injects, and press releases in order to create a realistic environment for the achievement of training objectives within exercises and wargames
- Prior experience with a non-DoD government agency such as the State Department, Department of Justice, Department of Homeland Security, Federal Emergency Management Agency, etc. is highly preferred
- Active TS/SCI required
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
KBR — Delivering Solutions, Changing the World.
KBR brings together the best and brightest to deliver science, technology and engineering solutions that help governments and companies around the world accomplish their most critical missions and objectives.
In everything we do, we are guided by our ONE KBR Values:
- We Value Our People – We create diverse, inclusive environments in which each person can feel safe, respected and valued, and where everyone has opportunities to grow and reach their full potential.
- We Deliver – We are uncompromising in our commitment to deliver innovative, high-quality, technology-led solutions for our customers and exceptional, sustainable value for all our stakeholders.
- We Are People of Integrity – We value honesty, trust, courage, fairness, prudence and tenacity. We believe doing what’s right for the planet, the communities where we work, and our people is good for business.
- We Empower – We empower our people with a shared purpose, the right tools and the supportive culture they need to be proactive decision-makers, to be adaptive to change, and to succeed.
- We Are a Team of Teams – We have a will to succeed, but we value the achievements of our team of teams over individual accomplishments. Our collective focus makes us a better, stronger, more effective company.
We have also embedded environmental, social and governance (ESG) principles in every business operation and corporate function. Not only are we committed to operating safely, sustainably and equitably, but we are also committed to using our capabilities and expertise to help our customers accomplish their sustainability goals.
Worldwide, KBR employs a diverse workforce approximately 29,000 people strong, with customers in more than 80 countries and operations in 40 countries.
At KBR, We Deliver.
Fraud has infiltrated the job placement market via the internet, email and direct phone contact. Attempts have included unauthorized use of KBR’s name and logo to solicit potential job seekers or to extend false job offers. Bad actors may mix in fake job advertisements with legitimate postings. These ads can include contact instructions and require job seekers to send sensitive personal information or money to pay for visa applications, processing fees, etc., in exchange for consideration for a high-paying position.
KBR will never ask for any sort of advance payment as part of the recruiting/hiring process. Candidate profiles are carefully managed to protect personal information.