All ManTech employees will need to meet the requirements set forth in Executive Order 14042 and the Safer Federal Workforce Task Force Guidance requiring all covered contractor personnel to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented CPOF Field Service Analyst to join our team at Camp Arifjan, Kuwait.
The CPOF Field Service Technician's job is to develop, integrate, fields, and support the core mission command computing environments and applications for the Army's operating forces to provide a user-defined common operational picture (COP) and real-time situational awareness. The journeyman candidate will support the Warfighter for garrison, exercise, combat operations and contingencies. The Field Support Technician shall support pre-deployment exercises with field software engineering, over the shoulder technical assistance, providing on-site diagnostic and corrective actions, and capturing and reporting requirements.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Experience in fault detection, isolation and correction of computer systems and individual peripheral devices
- Capable of performing analysis of system operation, have knowledge of and experience in the utilization of operating system and database management systems
- Possess a working knowledge in performing analysis of systems’ operation
- Proficient in installing, configuring, repairing, and troubleshooting networks, Windows Operating System, Microsoft Office, CPOF Repository, CPOF Data Bridge, and CPOF Mid-Tier
- Familiar with basic Networking skills, IP Routing, Switching, Multi-cast routing, Tactical Server Infrastructure, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft Domain Controllers, Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft SharePoint MOSS configuration and operations, Tactical NETOPS, network troubleshooting and architecture. Also, the administering of Command Post of the Future (CPOF) Remote Admin Voice Server, Master Server, Backups, Data-bridge Server, Mid-Tier Servers and VMware ESXi/vSphere 5/6
- Strong background with interoperability support on various Mission Command systems. Field Artillery Tactical Data Systems (AFATDS), Joint Battle Command Platform (JBC-P), Warfighter Information Network – Tactical (WIN-T), and Distributed Common Ground Systems-Army (DCGS-A)
- Understanding in how the Army employs/deploys ABCS (at the different echelons), and for what purpose.
- Strong background in technical writing; an understanding in how military training is developed I.e., knowing how to build, created and put together a student user manual (SUM), know how to create period of instruction (POI), for instructors slide deck materials with check for learning type questions; practical exercises etc.
- Possess a working knowledge in performing analysis of systems’ operation.
- Proficient in installing, configuring, repairing, and troubleshooting networks, Windows Operating System, Microsoft Office, CPOF Repository, CPOF Data Bridge, and CPOF Mid-Tier.
- Knowledge of and experience in the utilization of operating systems and database management systems.
- Provide system maintenance and administrative functions including system configuration and modifications; adding, removing and replacing hardware and software items; system start up, shut down, backup and restore; database administration and maintenance; and system user access control.
- Required to install, configure, repair and trouble shoot, and must possess a working knowledge in installing, configuring, repairing, and troubleshooting, Enterprise Services including Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Exchange Server, Virtual Servers, Microsoft Windows Server, and SharePoint Server), IAW the TMC Battlefield Command and Control Servers (BCCS) documentation.
- Provide integration of systems via the BCCS Command and Control Registry (C2R), and Data Distribution Services (DDS)/ Publish and Subscribe Service (PASS) and troubleshoot MC systems connecting thru BCCS.
- Provide administration of the servers at Division and Corps level and support to Brigade (BDE) and below level.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 years specialized experience or 7 total years of experience in lieu of a degree
- Ability to meet all requirements and conditions to fulfill and maintain deployment status
- Ability to travel and accept temporary assignments at other locations (CONUS and/or OCONUS
- Current Security+ Certification with current CE
- Familiar with Network and System Integration
- Mission Command experience
- Enterprise Solutions
- Military service
- 3 years of experience with bachelor’s degree, computer science degree preferred
- 6 years of experience in lieu of a degree
Security Clearance Requirements: Active Secret
- Requires travel up to 50%.
- Ability to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time.
- Ability to move around inside an office and in the field sites or deployed location;
- Ability to operate a computer and other office machinery such as copy machine and computer printer;
- Occasionally ascend/descend a ladder and or stairs to access work areas;
- Ability to position self to maintain computer systems including under desks, in rack systems and in military tactical vehicles;
- Ability to complete repeating motions that may include wrists, hands and or fingers;
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle;
- Ability to communicate frequently with customers and coworkers with ability to exchange accurate information in these situations;
- Ability to see words and graphics on computer screens and in printed paper documents;
- Occasionally move and or carry objects weighing up to 50 pounds between offices and in deployed locations;
- Ability to work in outdoor weather conditions.
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.