Where applicable, confirmation that you meet customer requirements for facility access which may include proof of vaccination and/or attestation and testing, unless an accommodation has been approved.
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech’s Cyber Forensics Team is looking for highly motivated professionals to serve as a CNO Microelectronics Exploitation Engineer. This is a highly challenging and rewarding position with significant impact on national security offering the opportunity for rapid upward mobility. A wide range of knowledge and skills are needed, such as computer forensics, data recovery, hardware reverse engineering, intrusion analysis and methodologies, intelligence analysis, embedded hardware design, vulnerability assessments, and technical reporting for various government customers.
Candidates must have significant experience in several of the following fields and may work on projects pertaining to:
• PCB testing, repairs requiring expert soldering skill and data extraction
• Digital/analog media imaging, damaged media recovery and digital forensic analysis
• Determining functions and capabilities of digital and analog electronics
• Circuit reverse engineering, redesign and rework.
• System programming familiarity C, C++, ASM (MIPS, ARM, x86), Verilog, Python
• RF system and antenna experience
• Data communication implementation and standards (wired and wireless)
• Windows, Linux and Mac operational experience -legacy OS experience a bonus
• Familiarity with Mobile OS to include Android, iOS and legacy systems
• Knowledge of high speed printed circuit board design
• Circuit board population, bring-up, test and debug
• Experience with power electronics, switching power electronics, and embedded power systems
• Wireless communication implementation and standards: 802.11a/b/g/n, BlueTooth, UMTS, GSM, CDMA, NFC.
Applicants are expected to bring expert-level knowledge in several areas; familiarity with other areas will be gained through on-the-job exposure.
• BS in Electrical Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent training
• 8 years (including coursework) hands on experience in one or more of the following: data storage technology design and repair, PCB design and repair, logic analyzers and protocol analysis, computer programming.
• Strong technical written and verbal communication skills are essential.
Security Clearance Requirements:
Current TS/SCI with Polygraph.
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.