Where applicable, confirmation that you meet customer requirements for facility access which may include proof of vaccination and/or attestation and testing, unless an accommodation has been approved.
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Cloud Technical Expert Skill Level 3 to join our team in Ft. Meade, MD.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
The Level 3 Cloud Technical Expert shall possess the following capabilities:
• Thorough understanding of cloud computing technologies and services, and hybrid computing environments, in particular, to include use cases within commercial and government organizations.
• Understanding of and experience with commercially available cloud computing services such as Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Software as a Service (SaaS) and emerging cloud services.
• Thorough understanding of cloud service performance boundaries of AWS, Azure, or similar cloud technologies.
• Ability to recommend architectural approaches to mitigate any potential cloud service performance boundaries.
• Knowledgeable of Cloud security implementation best practices.
• Ability to incorporate agency specific security requirements into Cloud design approaches.
• Thorough understanding of Cloud financial operations (FinOps) in application design and ability to recommend optimized approaches to manage IT costs.
• Thorough understanding of Cloud cost guardrail mechanisms and ability to develop and document guidance for implementation of cost control guardrails.
• Ability to redesign legacy applications using a cloud native approach (U) Qualifications: At a minimum, a Masters’ degree in a related discipline and at least seven (7) years of IT experience of which five (5) years must be in the Cloud environment
Security Clearance Requirements:
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.