Are you ready to be at the forefront of technology? Part of the booming data industry? SAIC is seeking a Data Analyst to support our customer in analyzing and making recommendations for their web products using web analytics.
In this role you will:
- Build and optimize models using machine learning techniques including feature selection and engineering, boosting, deep learning and ensembles;
- Analyze source data, working with structured and unstructured data;
- Apply mathematical principles or statistical approaches to solve complex problems in scientific or applied fields;
- Address pain points of the business and provide additional insights across domains like Regression, Classification, Machine Vision, Natural Language Processing, Deep Learning, and/or statistial modeling;
- Manipulate high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources to highlight patterns, anomalies, relationships, and trends.
- Degree in Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, Data Science, Information Science, Statistics or a related field.
- 11-14 years of related experience in research an/or advanced analytic work.
- Demonstrated data visualization expertise including the use of common software tools (i.e. Tableau, matplotlib, R Shiny, etc.) adn the use of data visualizations for exploratory data analysis.
SAIC is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's digital transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, IT modernization, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an fostering a respectful work culture based on that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit .
Target salary range: $125,001 - $150,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.