Where applicable, confirmation that you meet customer requirements for facility access which may include proof of vaccination and/or attestation and testing, unless an accommodation has been approved.
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Senior Network Engineer to join our team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Collaborates with teammates to create, implement, and troubleshoot new engineering designs
· Translates requirements from internal stakeholders into engineering designs based on a standardized network architecture
· Presents proposed changes to the standardized architecture to internal review boards
· Creates drawings and other configuration management documentation to track network changes
· Troubleshoots switch, router, and firewall connectivity issues between various customer sites
· Travels to various data centers in the WMA to support ongoing network operations
· Completes patching of all network devices (router, switch, firewall, etc.) in accordance with Sponsors policies
· Performs quarterly reviews of all network device access control lists and rulesets
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or other related discipline, OR 10 years of related technical experience may be substituted for education
· At least 7 years of Cisco hardware configuration and maintenance experience, and at least 5 years of hands-on experience in an enterprise-scale network environment
· Proficient understanding of the OSI model, TCP/IP, and subnetting
· Demonstrates proficiency with Cisco switches and Cisco ASA firewalls
· Demonstrates experience with Tier II/III level troubleshooting
· Demonstrates experience configuring various routing protocols.
· Demonstrates experience building IPSec and/or MACSec tunnels
· Strong shell scripting experience
· Hands on experience with Palo Alto firewalls
· Hands on experience with Cisco Firepower and/or Cisco ISE
· Hands on experience with VXLAN
Security Clearance Requirements:
TS/SCI with Polygraph
Use hands to operate a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer. The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.