PROGRAM FINANCIAL ANALYST (WXP-21-1300-F):
Bowhead seeks a Program Financial Analyst to join our team in supporting the Naval Surface Warfare Center – Crane Division (NSWC-Crane). The Program Financial Analyst must possess excellent attention to detail and organization skills and also be an expert user of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook. Skills and experience with Microsoft Teams and Access are also crucial for reviewing, analyzing, and implementing recommendations.
The Program Financial Analyst will assist with the analysis of proposed changes of processes, systems, and/or product design using knowledge of engineering, production, systems, and procurement activities to determine overall effect, and coordinates recording of changes and modifications for management control.
Other essential duties may include but are not limited to:
• Developing and maintaining financial management/project plans, coordinating and providing data call responses, developing and maintaining databases, and evaluating and providing assessment of technical and non-technical items.
• Coordinating efforts including maintaining the schedule and supporting meetings, conferences or activities. This task also includes coordinating to ensure all required materials and equipment are available to meet the needs of the specific events being hosted.
• Assisting the staff in administrative functions such as meeting coordination, meeting minutes, tracking action items, scheduling conference rooms, updating SharePoint calendars, making travel arrangements, sending security clearances, mailing packages, scanning, copying, gathering, summarizing, reviewing, and analyzing documents, creating PRs, procuring office supplies, routing documents for public release or signature, and assisting with general office duties as required.
• Responding to funding requests for labor, material, shipping, calibration, SCC, OM&S, etc.
• Responding to program office & PJA on new Direct Cite or Cost Reimbursable funding breakouts in CAT & ERP.
• Developing, tracking and providing timely budget forecasts and associated TPS’s.
• Other duties as assigned.
In accordance with Executive Order 14042: Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, candidates should be aware that they may be required to have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire. All job offers in connection with a covered contract will be contingent upon providing proof of vaccination prior to your anticipated start date.
• A Bachelor’s degree is required in addition to at least two to five (2 to 5) years of professional experience in a management analyst role. Additional experience may be substituted for the formal education requirements for highly qualified candidates
• Prior experience supporting NSWC Crane is highly sought
• Advanced level skills in Microsoft Office software suite - Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint & Access
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and outside contacts
• Strong interpersonal skills and good judgment with the ability to work alone or as part of a team
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS: Must be able to obtain a security clearance at the Secret level, however candidates with an active Secret clearance are highly encouraged to apply. US Citizenship is a requirement for Secret clearance at this location.
Applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug & alcohol screening and/or random drug screen, and must follow UIC’s Non-DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing Program requirements. If the position requires, an applicant must pass a pre-employment criminal background history check. All post-secondary education listed on the applicant’s resume/application may be subject to verification.
Where driving may be required or where a rental car must be obtained for business travel purposes, applicants must have a valid driver license for this position and will be subject to verification. In addition, the applicant must pass an in-house, online, driving course to be authorized to drive for company purposes.
UIC is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics EOE/AA/M/F/D/V. In furtherance, pursuant to The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act 43 U.S.C. Sec. 1601 et seq., and federal contractual requirements, UIC and its subsidiaries may legally grant certain preference in employment opportunities to UIC Shareholders and their Descendants, based on the provisions contained within The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act.
All candidates must apply online at www.uicalaska.com, and submit a completed application for all positions they wish to be considered. Once the employment application has been completed and submitted, any changes to the application after submission may not be reviewed. Please contact a UIC HR Recruiter if you have made a significant change to your application. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), persons unable to complete an online application should contact UIC Human Resources for assistance (https://uicalaska.com/careers/recruitment/).
UIC Government Services (UICGS / Bowhead) provides innovative business solutions to federal and commercial customers in the areas of engineering, maintenance services, information technology, program support, logistics/base support, and procurement. Collectively, the fast-growing Bowhead Family of Companies offers a breadth of services which are performed with a focus on quality results. Headquartered in Springfield, VA, we are a fast-growing, multi-million-dollar corporation recognized as one of the top 25 8(a) companies for government contracting. Bowhead offers competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment, short/long-term disability, and 401(k) retirement plans as well as a paid time off programs for eligible full-time employees. Eligible part-time employees are able to participate in the 401(k) retirement plans and state or contract required paid time off programs.
Link to Apply: