Project Manager (PMID-21-1307-W):
Bowhead seeks a Project Manager to support the PMID contract in Picatinny, NJ. The Program Manager provides AT&PDP Project Support. This includes providing dedicated support in assisting the government project lead and designated representatives for AT&PDP activities in accordance with the AT&PDP Implementation Plan.
The AT&PDP project support will encompass project management and management information portion to bridge project integration, scope, time, cost, quality and risk management with planning and scheduling functionality to integrate management information application and project portfolio needs. To support a total solution to provide numerous program and project managers with the end-to-end data and support necessary to effectively manage CCDC AC programs and resources within each project’s scope and budget.
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide dedicated support in assisting project lead and designated representatives for AT&PDP activities in accordance with the AT&PDP Implementation Plan.
• Coordinate and manage the execution of the AT&PDP Phase-Gate Process activities.
• Responsible for leading the AT&PDP Working Level Team activities to ensure that the AT&PDP is effectively and incrementally applied to organizational and project team goals.
• Responsible for the continuous improvement of AT&PDP including capturing, analyzing and implementing lessons learned.
o The AT&PDP implementation tasks include process standards and guides, templates, tools, metrics and training. The contractor shall provide liaison support/process assessment and advice to AT&PDP practitioners to ensure effective and integrated application, updates and process tailoring.
• Lead the AT&PDP change management program activities to provide the communication and coordination of AT&PDP implementation, updates, and improvements with the various CCDC AC stakeholders including the AT&PDP Process Sponsor, Process Owners, Coaches, Competency Directors, Guiding Coalition, Working Level Team and IPTs.
• Provide programmatic support to customer. This includes characterization of data to satisfy system objectives and the development of schedules to best support CCDC AC constraints and requirements.
• Present and support reviews and analyses of methods and data; evaluation of capabilities; support resolution of problems; recommend alternatives; and submit data reports reflecting findings and recommendations.
• Attended Staff Meeting
• Attended PI Roundtable Meetings
• Attended PMP Study Groups
• Attended PMID Team Meetings
Bowhead seeks to network with qualified individuals relative to a potential opportunity, which is contingent upon award and not currently funded. Please click the link at the bottom of this posting to apply for consideration. Incumbent employees are encouraged to respond. No solicitations or third party applications will be accepted.
In accordance with Executive Order 14042: Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, candidates should be aware that they may be required to have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire. All job offers in connection with a covered contract will be contingent upon providing proof of vaccination prior to your anticipated start date.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in related field, minimum one year experience in project management, must be Program Management Professional (PMP) certified.
Preferred Additional Skillsets:
• Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (LSSBB)
• Experience with CCDC AC systems, policies and procedures.
• Hold current CAC
• Familiar with tutorials for Gate Review Templates
• Business Planning
• Knowledge of relevant policies and procedures of PMID organization.
• Understanding of application of metrics into PMID processes for monitoring/controlling
CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS: There are currently no Security Clearance requirements for this position; however, candidates must be able to successfully pass a background check. Due to the location of this work, US Citizenship is required. Bowhead reserves the right to change this requirement if necessitated by business needs or contractual obligations.
Applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug & alcohol screening and/or random drug screen, and must follow UIC’s Non-DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing Program requirements. If the position requires, an applicant must pass a pre-employment criminal background history check. All post-secondary education listed on the applicant’s resume/application may be subject to verification.
Where driving may be required or where a rental car must be obtained for business travel purposes, applicants must have a valid driver license for this position and will be subject to verification. In addition, the applicant must pass an in-house, online, driving course to be authorized to drive for company purposes.
UIC is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics EOE/AA/M/F/D/V. In furtherance, pursuant to The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act 43 U.S.C. Sec. 1601 et seq., and federal contractual requirements, UIC and its subsidiaries may legally grant certain preference in employment opportunities to UIC Shareholders and their Descendants, based on the provisions contained within The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act.
All candidates must apply online at www.uicalaska.com, and submit a completed application for all positions they wish to be considered. Once the employment application has been completed and submitted, any changes to the application after submission may not be reviewed. Please contact a UIC HR Recruiter if you have made a significant change to your application. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), persons unable to complete an online application should contact UIC Human Resources for assistance (https://uicalaska.com/careers/recruitment/).
UIC Government Services (UICGS / Bowhead) provides innovative business solutions to federal and commercial customers in the areas of engineering, maintenance services, information technology, program support, logistics/base support, and procurement. Collectively, the fast-growing Bowhead Family of Companies offers a breadth of services which are performed with a focus on quality results. Headquartered in Springfield, VA, we are a fast-growing, multi-million-dollar corporation recognized as one of the top 25 8(a) companies for government contracting. Bowhead offers competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment, short/long-term disability, and 401(k) retirement plans as well as a paid time off programs for eligible full-time employees. Eligible part-time employees are able to participate in the 401(k) retirement plans and state or contract required paid time off programs.
Link to Apply: