Management Analyst (Acquisition Analyst) Senior (PAX-21-0170-W)
Bowhead seeks a Management Analyst (Acquisition Analyst) Senior in support of the Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division (NAWCAD) Webster Outlying Field (WOLF) Airborne Systems Integration (ASI) Division at Patuxent River, MD.
• Maintain knowledge and awareness of all statutory and regulatory acquisition documentation requirements and advise the Government Acquisition Lead regarding changes or delays in approval cycles or documents that are no longer current.
• Review and provide recommendations regarding program documentation.
• Perform the research, development, review, analysis, revision, routing and tracking of acquisition documentation for Government review and approval to include all DoD 5000.02 documentation, Justification and Approvals (J&A), Program Decision Memorandums (PDM), Acquisition Category (ACAT) Determination Letters and Tailoring Agreements.
• Provide independent assessments and recommendations for improving program acquisition efficiencies and processes.
• Assist in the coordination of technical evaluations of proposals, tracking and coordinating Basis of Estimate evaluations.
• Support program procurement by providing acquisition support services through the collection of technical progress reports, cost, schedule, alternative and work around procedures provided by the prime contractors.
In accordance with Executive Order 14042: Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, candidates should be aware that they may be required to have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire. All job offers in connection with a covered contract will be contingent upon providing proof of vaccination prior to your anticipated start date.
• B.S. or B.A. in a Technical or Business discipline. Substitution: 1) A.S./A.A. plus four (4) years of additional experience OR 2) high school diploma/GED plus five (5) years of additional work experience.
• A minimum ten (10) years’ experience supporting DoD projects and associated acquisition techniques.
• Demonstrated ability to track and maintain the history of project funding obligated to contracts, analyze the health of contracts, and provide associated recommendations.
• Demonstrated ability to draft documentation and correspondence per prescribed DoD, Command, and Contracting Activity formats and standards for procurement (large and small purchase) and PR.
• Demonstrated experience utilizing key acquisition tools to include N-ERP, Shared Data Warehouse, PIEE, FAR, and FMR.
• Demonstrated experience with complex problem-solving, status reporting, and recommending viable acquisition alternatives, when appropriate.
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS: Must have an active security clearance at the Secret level. US Citizenship is a requirement for Secret clearance at this location.
Applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug & alcohol screening and/or random drug screen, and must follow UIC’s Non-DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing Program requirements. If the position requires, an applicant must pass a pre-employment criminal background history check. All post-secondary education listed on the applicant’s resume/application may be subject to verification.
Where driving may be required or where a rental car must be obtained for business travel purposes, applicants must have a valid driver license for this position and will be subject to verification. In addition, the applicant must pass an in-house, online, driving course to be authorized to drive for company purposes.
UIC is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics EOE/AA/M/F/D/V. In furtherance, pursuant to The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act 43 U.S.C. Sec. 1601 et seq., and federal contractual requirements, UIC and its subsidiaries may legally grant certain preference in employment opportunities to UIC Shareholders and their Descendants, based on the provisions contained within The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act.
All candidates must apply online at www.uicalaska.com, and submit a completed application for all positions they wish to be considered. Once the employment application has been completed and submitted, any changes to the application after submission may not be reviewed. Please contact a UIC HR Recruiter if you have made a significant change to your application. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), persons unable to complete an online application should contact UIC Human Resources for assistance (https://uicalaska.com/careers/recruitment/).
UIC Government Services (UICGS / Bowhead) provides innovative business solutions to federal and commercial customers in the areas of engineering, maintenance services, information technology, program support, logistics/base support, and procurement. Collectively, the fast-growing Bowhead Family of Companies offers a breadth of services which are performed with a focus on quality results. Headquartered in Springfield, VA, we are a fast-growing, multi-million-dollar corporation recognized as one of the top 25 8(a) companies for government contracting.
Link to Apply: https://rn21.ultipro.com/UKP1001/JobBoard/JobDetails.aspx?__ID=*B381D3BC95AA7304