Kellogg Brown & Root (www.kbrjobs.com)
• Technical - Will hold a relevant degree or equivalent qualification
• Applicants who do not have a degree qualification may be considered for the post if they have successfully completed and gained an AutoCAD certified diploma in one of the disciplines
• Experience of having worked in a Managed Services organisation
• Has used BMC Remedy ITSM software or similar incident/change management tool
• Experience of successfully working in Saudi Arabia in a similar role
• Ability to read and write the Arabic language Experience and Skills Essential:
• Demonstrates extensive experience in a drawing office environment.
• Proven competence in AutoDesk AutoCAD fully conversant with AutoCAD and production of engineering drawings and standards.
• Full knowledge of 2D AutoCAD (ideally version 2012) especially the use of x-refs and custom User Coordinate system (UCS).
• Demonstrates competence and confidence in dealing with people who do not have English as their first language.
• Ability to provide accurate technical expertise and advice to staff / departments as and when required.
• Experience of building strong relationships with clients and senior management and to demonstrate a clear “customer focus”.
• Full Driving License.
• Demonstrates fluency in English language
• Must be familiar with Microsoft Office software packages such as Excel, Word, Visio.
• Must have a broad-based experience level with a minimum of two years experience working on Civil Works and/or telecommunications equipment installation drawings gathered from working on similar projects using the AutoCAD software program.
• Experience in delivery of communications services.
• Experience in delivery of communications services.
• Ability to import Google Earth images (or similar) into AutoCAD.
• Ability to export AutoCAD drawings into Google Earth or GIS applications.
Manipulation and presentation of 2D geographical information, relevant to a complex, large scale, services project, combining electronic versions of traditional paper maps and plans plus other sources of data.
• Preparation and updating of CAD drawings and specifications to support staff in their areas of specialty.
• Knowledge and experience of Geographic Information standards as these locations must be captured on the drawings. Due to the wide range of services that use geographical information work activities vary. Types of activities may include: Collection of geographical information:
• Designing maps, graphics, illustrations, and layouts (using AutoCAD, Word, PowerPoint, Visio etc – not Photoshop, Illustrator or similar).
• Liaising with surveyors and designers. Storage of geographical information: • Creating and maintaining the structures necessary for data storage and capturing necessary changes. Manipulation, analysis, and presentation of geographical information:
• Converting information from one format to another.
• Use CAD system to produce / amend drawings on site as necessary.
• CAD experience including the preparation of construction/civil general arrangement drawings, plans and section drawings and elevations, roads, drainage, civil structures etc.
• Working to an approved Quality Management system (ISO 9001) regarding drawing numbering, drawing registers, layering conventions etc.
• Act as the focal point for all drawing/map requests as required. • Manage and control the timely delivery of any accurate drawing/map requests as required.
• Follow and enforce HSE guidance and plans at all times. • Attend regular meetings with stakeholder and client as required.
• Advise in the Due Diligence process of all new buildings as required.
• Provide any technical input required for contractually requested reports.
• Undertake any other duties deemed necessary to supplement or balance the services provided.
KBR — Delivering Solutions, Changing the World.
KBR brings together the best and brightest to deliver science, technology and engineering solutions that help governments and companies around the world accomplish their most critical missions and objectives.
In everything we do, we are guided by our ONE KBR Values:
We have also embedded environmental, social and governance (ESG) principles in every business operation and corporate function. Not only are we committed to operating safely, sustainably and equitably, but we are also committed to using our capabilities and expertise to help our customers accomplish their sustainability goals.
Worldwide, KBR employs a diverse workforce approximately 29,000 people strong, with customers in more than 80 countries and operations in 40 countries.
At KBR, We Deliver.
Fraud has infiltrated the job placement market via the internet, email and direct phone contact. Attempts have included unauthorized use of KBR’s name and logo to solicit potential job seekers or to extend false job offers. Bad actors may mix in fake job advertisements with legitimate postings. These ads can include contact instructions and require job seekers to send sensitive personal information or money to pay for visa applications, processing fees, etc., in exchange for consideration for a high-paying position.
KBR will never ask for any sort of advance payment as part of the recruiting/hiring process. Candidate profiles are carefully managed to protect personal information.