ADMINISTRATIVE ANALYST (PAX-21-1729-F)
Bowhead seeks an administrative analyst to support one of our NAS Patuxent River customers.
Position is not telework eligible and requires 100% on-base coverage.
Customer Services Support
• Greeting customers seeking service.
• Handling customer and customer-related calls, emails and in-person requests to schedule photography or video services, and evaluating requests against policies and schedules.
• Scheduling and coordinating work assignments for photo shoot, poster, print and event requests.
• Providing products to customers once orders are complete.
• Monitoring stock and material usage.
• Tracking material used, and preparing and coordinating the processing of material order requests.
• Acting as POC for station’s Emergency Response System.
• Receiving, routing and responding to incoming correspondence and mail.
• Acting as Facilities Coordinator, requesting and tracking any trouble calls and work performed.
• Acting as IT POC, creating and processing assignments, transfers, reassignments, updates, reimaging, software, tech refreshes and other forms.
• Other duties as assigned.
In accordance with Executive Order 14042: Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, candidates should be aware that they may be required to have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire. All job offers in connection with a covered contract will be contingent upon providing proof of vaccination prior to your anticipated start date.
• High School degree and 0-2 years’ experience working in an administrative role or receptionist position in a professional office.
• Prior experience supporting the Department of Defense preferred but not required.
• Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office suite skills - Word, Excel, Outlook,
PowerPoint. Office 365 a plus.
• Strong interpersonal skills and good judgment, with strong customer service skills.
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS: Must be able to maintain a security clearance at the Secret level. US Citizenship is a requirement for Secret clearance at this location.
Applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug & alcohol screening and/or random drug screen, and must follow UIC’s Non-DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing Program requirements. If the position requires, an applicant must pass a pre-employment criminal background history check. All post-secondary education listed on the applicant’s resume/application may be subject to verification.
Where driving may be required or where a rental car must be obtained for business travel purposes, applicants must have a valid driver license for this position and will be subject to verification. In addition, the applicant must pass an in-house, online, driving course to be authorized to drive for company purposes.
UIC is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics EOE/AA/M/F/D/V. In furtherance, pursuant to The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act 43 U.S.C. Sec. 1601 et seq., and federal contractual requirements, UIC and its subsidiaries may legally grant certain preference in employment opportunities to UIC Shareholders and their Descendants, based on the provisions contained within The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act.
All candidates must apply online at www.uicalaska.com, and submit a completed application for all positions they wish to be considered. Once the employment application has been completed and submitted, any changes to the application after submission may not be reviewed. Please contact a UIC HR Recruiter if you have made a significant change to your application. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), persons unable to complete an online application should contact UIC Human Resources for assistance (https://uicalaska.com/careers/recruitment/).
UIC Government Services (UICGS / Bowhead) provides innovative business solutions to federal and commercial customers in the areas of engineering, maintenance services, information technology, program support, logistics/base support, and procurement. Collectively, the fast-growing Bowhead Family of Companies offers a breadth of services which are performed with a focus on quality results. Headquartered in Springfield, VA, we are a fast-growing, multi-million-dollar corporation recognized as one of the top 25 8(a) companies for government contracting.
Link to Apply: https://rn21.ultipro.com/UKP1001/JobBoard/JobDetails.aspx?__ID=*5A703C97ED50E439