All ManTech employees will need to meet the requirements set forth in Executive Order 14042 and the Safer Federal Workforce Task Force Guidance requiring all covered contractor personnel to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Performance shall include:
- • Establish complex operational software configuration controls and system interfaces for computer system(s) assigned
- • Maintain file servers, Firewalls, network access, Security Monitoring Systems and system documentation as required
- • Analyze and troubleshoot system anomalies to ensure optimum equipment performance
- • Prepare system for operational use and support operational tests
- • Review, prepare, and update authorization packages
- • Notify customer when changes occur that might affect authorization accreditation
- • Conduct cybersecurity portion of the self-inspection’s checklist
- • Review and provide technical and cyber security coordination on all Bodies of Evidence that make-up the authorization package
- • Identify any and all vulnerabilities and implement countermeasures
- • Ensure information systems and network appliances are operated, maintained, and disposed of in accordance with security policies and practices
- • Perform Video-Teleconferencing VTC System Administration, Scheduling, & Configuration
- • Provide External Information System(s) Client Support
- • Perform account creations, changes, & deletions on multiple authorization boundaries
- • Perform Help Desk & troubleshooting activities
- • Perform Hardware/Software System Configuration, upgrades and modifications
- • Perform system and network appliance patching activities
- • Provide Government-Issued Laptop Support
- • Assist in Media Control & Accountability activities
- • Perform COMSEC account/equipment management activities
- • 5-7 years related experience
- • Prior performance in roles such as System, Network Administrator or Information Technology/Assurance Specialists
- • Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience (4 years)
- • Must meet position and certification requirements outlined in DoD Directive 8570.01-M for Information Assurance Technician Level II or Information Assurance Manager II within 6 months of the date of hire
- • Current Top Secret Clearance with SCI Eligibility
- • Eligibility for access to Special Access Program Information
- • Willingness to submit to a Counterintelligence polygraph
- • Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Windows 2012R2 Server, Microsoft Exchange Server 2010/2016, Microsoft Windows 7/10 operating systems (OS) administration and associated hardware.
- • Working knowledge of Local Area Network (LAN) and Wide Area Network (WAN) technologies and data backup technologies to include communication security (COMSEC) integration
- • Working knowledge of Risk Management Framework, SCI Information Systems Security Standards, Common Criteria, and System Security Policy as they relate to Assessment and Authorizations
- • Working knowledge and current relevant experience with PL2 systems; experience with PL3 & PL4 cross domain solutions is desired
- • Must be able to regularly lift up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%.
- Needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer.
- Often positions self to maintain computers in the lab, including under the desks and in the server closet.
- Frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
- May be asked to move Audio/Visual or Computer equipment
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.