All ManTech employees will need to meet the requirements set forth in Executive Order 14042 and the Safer Federal Workforce Task Force Guidance requiring all covered contractor personnel to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Systems Administrator SAN - L3 to join our team in Colorado Springs, CO.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- The Storage Area Network (SAN) administrator applies a broad knowledge of systems programming/analysis concepts, practices and procedures.
- Generally, work under deadlines and is capable of handling heavy workloads, operating with only general supervision, although errors at this level can cause delay, expense and/or disruption. Provide functional guidance to less experienced staff.
- Provides functional and technical expertise to formulate computer system scope and objectives develops and/or modifies procedures to solve problems using information systems.
- Prepares documentation for computer operations/programs sequencing, performs multiple software functions and supports hardware platforms. Assignments are in technical, scientific and business functional areas.
- Monitor and manage multiple IBM SANs for external storage capacity
- Design and optimize SAN utilization and performance
- Maintaining documentation reflecting the current operational external storage environment
- Planning and implementing firmware/management code updates
- Planning and ensuring redundancy for all critical components
- Formatting and assigning external disk space for various operating systems
- Ensuring adequate backup for all recovery scenarios
- Reviewing logs and HW for errors or potential problem alerts and taking corrective action
- Work on individual tasks, as well as team-oriented tasks
- Prioritize competing task priorities
- Work under a cross-matrix management structure
- Required to be on-call and respond in a timely manner
- Ability to coordinate with multiple teams at a time to complete tasks
- Ability to recommend enhancements or improvements to increase efficiency
- Install and configure SAN hardware devices as required
- Configure Brocade SAN Fabric switches and SAN zoning
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex SAN storage hardware and software issues in a timely manner
- Occasional travel may be required.
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline with 7 or more years related professional experience. (Education can be substituted for 11 years of experience).
- This position supports an IT operations environment. The successful candidate should expect to support work on nights and weekends and may be included in an on-call rotation for after-hours support.
- 10+ years of experience in configuration, security, failover, and optimization of SAN systems.
- Must be competent to work on fairly complex assignments (and/or portions of larger, complex systems) and perform a standard range of system operations activities.
- Ideal candidate is also a quick learner; must be able to adapt to quickly evolving technology and priority changes; and have a desire to work closely with other members of the IT/development team.
- Ability to work on individual tasks, as well as team-oriented tasks.
- Ability to prioritize competing priorities.
- Ability to work under a cross-matrix management structure.
- Required to be on-call and respond in a timely manner.
- IBM V7000 Administration
- Brocade SAN Switch Administration and Troubleshooting
- RedHat Linux Operating System
- IBM Tivoli Storage Manager / Veritas NetBackup
- Windows Operating System
- SolarWinds Monitoring
- ITIL v3 Certification
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Active DOD Secret clearance and ability to obtain agency suitability clearance
- The person in this position must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time. Occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, or to communicate with co-workers, management, and customers, via email, phone, and or virtual communication, which may involve delivering presentation
The projected compensation range for this position is $85,000-$141,000. There are differentiating factors that can impact a final salary/hourly rate, including, but not limited to, Contract Wage Determination, relevant work experience, skills and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location (For Remote Opportunities), education and certifications as well as Federal Government Contract Labor categories. In addition, ManTech invests in it’s employees beyond just compensation. ManTech’s benefits offerings include, dependent upon position, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Retirement and Savings, Learning and Development opportunities, wellness programs as well as other optional benefit elections.
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.