Kellogg Brown & Root (www.kbrjobs.com)
The Programme and Project Partners (PPP) is an exciting model to work in. Four world class organisations have come together as one team, with Sellafield Ltd, to create a clean and safe environment for future generations.
PPP is set to revolutionise project delivery at Sellafield and create a lasting legacy, through long-term partnerships.
The Sellafield nuclear site is home to one of the most complex portfolios of construction and infrastructure projects in the world, stretching over many decades.
The new approach will support the transformation from nuclear operator into a world leader in environmental remediation.
The partnership is made up of four lots and Sellafield Ltd, as 5th Partner, to help deliver the site's decommissioning programme:
Sellafield Ltd will work collaboratively with the four lot partners, to deliver major projects in support of the site’s 100-year decommissioning programme.
The new approach is set up to support faster, more effective project delivery, stability in design and construction supply chains, greater workforce flexibility, and local economic benefit.
Project Controls and Commercial Services (PCCS) is the mechanism in which Sellafield Ltd have engaged KBR Ltd to provide Commercial and Project Controls Services to the portfolio of enterprise projects, in addition to the original PPP programme. Those services include the provision of some 150+ Commercial and Project Controls Professionals across the Sellafield Ltd network of Projects.
• To provide and maintain a comprehensive Planning framework and service for either a major project, multi-project portfolio or business area. Proven practical skills in Planning, forecasting and scope management for delivery of a project. Using Primavera as a planning tool.
• Provide/Manage the planning framework, systems & resources to deliver an effective planning & reporting service to Project Managers and Sponsors.
• Facilitate the production of the project WBS & underpinning scope via logic linked activities.
• Prepare, monitor and forecast baseline and working schedules during all project phases.
• Establish and maintain a Basis of Schedule for all schedules produced.
• Ensure all applicable schedule activities have Rules of Credit and Quantity Tracking mechanisms established.
• Identify and track all changes or potential changes to the project baseline and subsequent underpinning of change control mechanisms.
• Prepare progress reports, including earned value analysis, identifying critical areas and trends and recommend recovery options.
• Maintain the planning database and validate data across systems.
• Provide the required information to support the risk process.
• Provide project outturns against baseline for LFE and Knowledge Management.
• Provide information for SL documents such as dashboards etc
• Ensure the accuracy of data communicated and reported to all stakeholders.
• The highlighting of any current and potential issues to the PCM and Project Manager.
• Maintain compliance with approved processes, procedures and Project Execution Plans.
• The active contribution to continuous improvement of the functional quality and performance of Project Controls.
• To work in compliance with the Collaborative Management Plan.
Special Skills or Experience Required: Proven practical skills in Planning, forecasting and scope management for delivery of a project. Using Primavera as a planning tool.
KBR — Delivering Solutions, Changing the World.
KBR brings together the best and brightest to deliver science, technology and engineering solutions that help governments and companies around the world accomplish their most critical missions and objectives.
In everything we do, we are guided by our ONE KBR Values:
We have also embedded environmental, social and governance (ESG) principles in every business operation and corporate function. Not only are we committed to operating safely, sustainably and equitably, but we are also committed to using our capabilities and expertise to help our customers accomplish their sustainability goals.
Worldwide, KBR employs a diverse workforce approximately 29,000 people strong, with customers in more than 80 countries and operations in 40 countries.
At KBR, We Deliver.
Fraud has infiltrated the job placement market via the internet, email and direct phone contact. Attempts have included unauthorized use of KBR’s name and logo to solicit potential job seekers or to extend false job offers. Bad actors may mix in fake job advertisements with legitimate postings. These ads can include contact instructions and require job seekers to send sensitive personal information or money to pay for visa applications, processing fees, etc., in exchange for consideration for a high-paying position.
KBR will never ask for any sort of advance payment as part of the recruiting/hiring process. Candidate profiles are carefully managed to protect personal information.