Kellogg Brown & Root (www.kbrjobs.com)
Lead Mechanical Engineer
• Perform Lead Engineer's Role for Rotating Equipment/Packages on Offshore Projects.
• Responsible for the design and selection of specialty rotating equipment on EPC projects like Process gas Compressors, Gas Turbines, Sea Water Injection Pumps, etc. through the various engineering work phases (i.e. Feasibility studies, conceptual design, FEED studies, and detailed engineering for Offshore, FPSO and LNG Projects).
• Responsible for Selection of specialty rotating equipment on EPC projects like Process gas Compressors, Gas Turbines, Sea Water Injection Pumps etc. in compliance with International API codes & Client Specification requirements.
• Responsible for preparing technical specifications and data sheets for specialty rotating equipment and packages, such as Gas Turbine Generator, Centrifugal Compressors, Screw Compressor Packages, Sea Water Injection Pumps, Reciprocating Compressors etc.
• Responsible for complete Requisitioning of specialty rotating equipment and packages.
• Coordinates work with inter-disciplines, client and suppliers.
• Responsible for the technical evaluation of Bids; prepares technical bid tabulation reports by interacting with Suppliers, clients and inter disciplines.
• Participates HAZID, HAZOP, Model Review studies for packages, co-ordinates and close out Mechanical related issues.
• Performs vendor document and design reviews for specialty rotating equipment and packages.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering with 20-25 years' experience.
• Possess relevant experience working on EPC projects with reputed International clients with minimum two Offshore Projects worked as Lead Engineer.
• Minimum 10~12 years of Offshore Project experience (Well Head, Fixed Platforms and FPSO) is preferred.
• Shall be well conversant with International Industry Codes such as ASME, API etc.
• Should possess coordination / communication skills and very good knowledge of spoken and written English language.
• Experience with Norsok Requirements and UKCS regulations will be an added advantage.
KBR — Delivering Solutions, Changing the World.
KBR brings together the best and brightest to deliver science, technology and engineering solutions that help governments and companies around the world accomplish their most critical missions and objectives.
In everything we do, we are guided by our ONE KBR Values:
We have also embedded environmental, social and governance (ESG) principles in every business operation and corporate function. Not only are we committed to operating safely, sustainably and equitably, but we are also committed to using our capabilities and expertise to help our customers accomplish their sustainability goals.
Worldwide, KBR employs a diverse workforce approximately 29,000 people strong, with customers in more than 80 countries and operations in 40 countries.
At KBR, We Deliver.
Fraud has infiltrated the job placement market via the internet, email and direct phone contact. Attempts have included unauthorized use of KBR’s name and logo to solicit potential job seekers or to extend false job offers. Bad actors may mix in fake job advertisements with legitimate postings. These ads can include contact instructions and require job seekers to send sensitive personal information or money to pay for visa applications, processing fees, etc., in exchange for consideration for a high-paying position.
KBR will never ask for any sort of advance payment as part of the recruiting/hiring process. Candidate profiles are carefully managed to protect personal information.