- Military veterans preferred
SAIC is seeking a Program Analyst to support the US Navy in Crane, IN.
NOTE: This is a pipeline position for future openings with our Crane, IN team.
The candidate shall, as part of program support, set-up (as required) and assist in maintaining SVRLA Batteries database.
Databases include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Budget/Financial databases
- Management and Operations databases
- Contract delivery/Acquisition databases
- Activity and action item tracking/coordination
- Weekly and Bi-weekly Action Items meeting
- Inventory lists
- Action item lists
- Asset tracking databases
- Spare parts request databases
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Candidate shall provide Data Management expertise to develop SVRLA Batteries Data Requirements Lists (DRLs) for all programs.
- Candidate shall develop and update Data Management Plans as required.
- All Contracts Delivery Orders shall be kept up-to-date and changes provided as requested for the Delivery Orders assigned to Submarines Batteries.
- Candidate shall provide Battery install Schedule dates in accordance with the Submarines available date and coordinate the shipping schedule for the SVRLA Battery installations on Submarines.
- Candidate shall inventory the tray sets at ship yards and coordinate the trays shipping delivery to the vendors for Battery Delivery Orders.
- Candidate shall input the trays inventory from shipyards in PIEE prior to the shipping out the trays to vendors for the delivery orders packaging.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND CLEARANCE:
- HS/GED and seven (7) years’ experience; OR Associates and five (5) years’ experience; OR Bachelors and three (3) years’ experience; OR Masters and one (1) year experience.
- Candidate must be a US Citizen.
- Must be able to obtain a Full DoD Secret Clearance.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
More Jobs For Veterans...