Where applicable, confirmation that you meet customer requirements for facility access which may include proof of vaccination and/or attestation and testing, unless an accommodation has been approved.
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech is looking for a highly motivated and qualified AWS Administrator with remote work options. This rewarding and challenging position will support the Unified Platform (UP) Program Management Office (PMO) to sustain and enhance an enterprise capability for the DoD to improve cyberspace operations and defend U.S. vital national security interests
ManTech is dedicated to hiring the best of the best, and in order to do so we offer great pay and excellent benefits.
- Provide operational flexibility and system administration of the UP shared development and production environments.
- Configure, deploy, improve, and administer AWS-based resources and cloud native resources.
- Ability to build, install, configure, STIG, test and deploy AWS infrastructure and DevSecOps platform components as new requirements arise.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot issues related to the operating system(s), infrastructure, platform, network components and software, as they arise.
- Perform routine systems administration, monitoring, and maintenance (e.g., version upgrades, patching, account management, routine troubleshooting) on AWS-based instances.
- Administer access control and identity and access management policies and best practices to ensure the security and integrity of the DevSecOps platform and its components.
- Install, update, tune, diagnose and maintain DevSecOps platform applications.
- Administer routine application/software version upgrades, patches, remediate and fix vulnerabilities or other issues as they arise.
- Operate and sustain AWS-based CI/CD pipeline and components utilizing DevSecOps principles and best practices such as reducing human involvement through automation and similar.
- Operate and maintain the DevSecOps platform and CI/CD pipelines clusters, user access permissions, and ensure the security and integrity of data transfer between the clusters.
- Build, operate, and maintain technologies and processes that enable Infrastructure as Code (IaC), Configuration as Code (CaC), and other DevSecOps best practices.
- Conduct routine audits of platform components and software to ensure compliance with established standards, policies, and other relevant guidelines.
- Support the management and monitoring of numerous AWS-hosted features and services and maintain backups and disaster recovery of these resources.
- Produce documentation as needed on relevant systems operations and maintenance procedures to inform changes to applications and/or the platform.
- Document and propose improvements to business processes workflows.
- Provide Tier I & II support for application and platform development teams leveraging Big Data Platform, cloud-native, and legacy systems.
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.