Where applicable, confirmation that you meet customer requirements for facility access which may include proof of vaccination and/or attestation and testing, unless an accommodation has been approved.
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented System Administrator to join our team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• This position is a Systems Administrator for CNOS labs. They will be responsible for maintaining and engineering solutions for networks supporting development systems for all developers. Must also maintain all lab environments. Will also work closely with our CNOS labs in other locations.
• Maintain both Linux and Windows systems within the domain architecture.
• Performs system administration services to analyze network/hardware systems/design/architecture to manage systems of distinct classification levels.
• Complete break/fix actions and provide support to project and STO activities.
• Performs installation, refresh, and modernization of servers and system components and related services, remotely and on site.
• Configures (and documents configuration of) computers, networking devices and various peripheral equipment.
• Knowledgeable on how to analyze network characteristics (e.g., traffic connect time, transmission speeds, packet sizes, and throughput, latency, capacity, availability), troubleshoots problems, and recommends modification of network configurations.
• Works tickets supporting the above requirements, within service-level agreement timeframes.
• Acts as the lead system administrator
• Deploy, upgrade, or maintain servers and systems
• Familiar with Linux operating systems in support of Tacacs+ and Syslog
• Works with task lead and ISSO to meet project deadlines
• Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, and LDAP networking concepts
• Cabling, racking, and stacking equipment
• Works with Jira ticketing system
• Minimum two (2) years’ experience supporting computers systems running Microsoft Windows NT, Unix, or Linux operating systems,
• Minimum one (1) year experience working in an IT engineering lab loading (file transfer via electronic of storage media), installing and maintaining the operability of commercial off-the-shelf computer and IT equipment and supporting software, system issues with IT hardware such as repeaters, bridges, routers, gateways, and hubs and operating systems such as Microsoft Windows and Windows NT, Sun Solaris, and Red Hat Linux, and
• Minimum one (1) year of experience with computer networking protocols including, but not limited to TCP, IP, UDP, HTTP, DHCP, and DNS
Required Qualifications (must have at least one):
• CCNA Security
• Security+ CE
Security Clearance Requirements:
• Top Secret clearance with Polygraph
• Must be able to lift approximately 80 lbs.
• Perform sedentary work
• Must be able to rack and stack equipment
• Must be able to bend and lift equipment
Our amazing benefits include:
• Enhanced benefit package- Apply for more information
• ManTech HSA contribution
• Up to 25 days PTO plus 10 holidays
• PTO sellback
• PTO carryover of up to 240 hours
• Up to 8% 401k match
• Up to 4 weeks parental leave
• Eligibility for annual program bonus
• Training and conference opportunities and the industry’s leading cyber courses to include the Advanced Cyber Training Program (ACTP)
• Tuition assistance (selected BS/MS programs are fully paid)
• Very flexible schedule with compensation or flex hours for extra time worked
• Employee referral bonuses
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.