All ManTech employees will need to meet the requirements set forth in Executive Order 14042 and the Safer Federal Workforce Task Force Guidance requiring all covered contractor personnel to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Implementation Manager at our Kingstowne, VA office.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Design, deploy, configure and administer complex network environments across multiple geographic locations.
- Work in a team with standardized solutions based on Cisco wired and wireless network equipment around the country and sometimes internationally.
- Create and update technical and process documentation
- Skilled in the areas of enterprise architecture and engineering, cross-domain systems, platform engineering, applications and databases, network services, cybersecurity, information security, end-user services, telephony, video, and Agile project management.
- Follow established processes to deploy network infrastructure and commodities such as routers, switches, firewalls, load balances, WAN optimizers, etc...
- Work with network architecture to plan, design, implement, and validate new Wi-Fi networks and wired/wireless Cisco and Meraki networks using AirMagnet, other approved tools and defined procedures.
- Work with tiered support teams to resolve high-priority incidents, perform trend analyses, and update knowledge management repositories to ensure that similar incidents in the future can be resolved without the need to escalate to higher levels.
- Use tools such as SNOW, Splunk, Stealthwatch, AlgoSec, New Relic, SolarWinds, and other log evaluation and monitoring tools. identify and perform corrective actions on network devices by using smart hands, remote access tools, and vendor agreements.
- Work with the local exchange carriers and telecom providers to install, test, and troubleshoot during deployments.
- Serve as an after-hours Data Deployment Engineer SME, to avoid impacting business for circuit installs.
- Develop detailed SOWs that include requirements for installation and/or decommissioning projects.
- Test and document new components, automatically where possible, as part of the deployment process, inputting updates into the asset management database.
- Verify delivery of components and associated material and supplies to ensure compliance with the approved design and task statements.
- Use the Rollout Operation Call (ROC) to coordinate new deployments and infrastructure and commodity replacements.
- Manage relationships with manufacturers’ technical support teams to perform technical analyses, trouble resolution, design reviews, reporting, and user training.
- Develop a roadmap to support future strategy and business mission. assist in planning for the future strategy of network and provide budgetary information as needed.
- Use Agile tools such as JIRA, Confluence and MS Teams to provide transparency and allow information to be visible in real time and to create a unified backlog ensuring visibility into all areas of work and identifying inter-dependencies between teams.
- Work with the network performance team and provide recommendations on changes required in the environment, on the network, or to any device/service within the infrastructure; and upon government approval, execute the change.
- Familiar with tools including: ServiceNow, GitHub, Jira, Confluence
- Experience with ITIL, DevSecOps and Agile concepts
- Experience supporting Government contracts
Security Clearance Requirements:
- U.S. Citizen with the ability to obtain Public Trust and complete DHS Security Clearance
- Ability to obtain DHS EOD suitability
- Current DHS EOD highly preferred
- Office work, typically sedentary with some movement around the office.
The projected compensation range for this position is $127,600-$213,400. There are differentiating factors that can impact a final salary/hourly rate, including, but not limited to, Contract Wage Determination, relevant work experience, skills and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location (For Remote Opportunities), education and certifications as well as Federal Government Contract Labor categories. In addition, ManTech invests in it’s employees beyond just compensation. ManTech’s benefits offerings include, dependent upon position, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Retirement and Savings, Learning and Development opportunities, wellness programs as well as other optional benefit elections.
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.