Where applicable, confirmation that you meet customer requirements for facility access which may include proof of vaccination and/or attestation and testing, unless an accommodation has been approved.
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Join the top Information Technology and Analytic professionals in the industry to make invaluable contributions to our national security on a daily basis. In this innovative, self-contained, Big Data environment, the ManTech team is responsible for everything from infrastructure, to application development, to data science, to advanced analytics and beyond. The team is diverse, the questions are thought-provoking, and the opportunities for growth and advancement are numerous.
The successful candidate will maintain and improve, as part of the existing Windows team, the Sponsor’s Windows environment. This includes responsibility for the operating system software and its successful integration with the hardware and applications software across the organization.
Duties, Tasks & Responsibilities
• Bachelors degree or equivalent years experience
• 7 years or more related experience
• Researching and resolving operating system problems efficiently and accurately, while adhering to organizational standards and practices
• Troubleshooting operating system problems, and collaborating with other teams (e.g. application development, network, etc.) to resolve problems across the organization
• Building and hardening Windows servers, and establishing configuration baselines
• Planning, testing, installing, integrating, and maintaining new and upgraded versions of operating systems
• Applying all appropriate security and firmware patches in a timely manner, and assisting in creating, maintaining, and adhering to the organization’s patch management plans
• Testing and integrating software and hardware
• Managing operating system lifecycles
• Designing interfaces to external systems
• Maintaining and updating documentation on the operating system configuration and all other areas of responsibility
Required Experience, Skills, & Technologies
• Strong Windows administration experience
• Experience working in an organization with complex, intertwined systems and data flows
• Experience with domain account management, particularly via Active Directory, LDAP, and Centrify
• Experience applying security patches in a Windows environment
• Strong scripting experience, especially PowerShell, VB, etc.
• Ability to manage a large, complex server environment (Windows Server 2008/2012/2016)
• Experience with Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) and Access Control Service (ACS)
• Experience with Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft Outlook
• Experience with Symantec and McAfee virus detection products
Desired Experience, Skills & Technologies
• Experience with LAN, SAN, TCP/IP networks, network configurations, and CISCO networking equipment
• Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) or Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) certifications
• Experience with VMWare 5+ and VMWare Certified Professional (VCP) certification
Security Clearance Requirements:
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.