Where applicable, confirmation that you meet customer requirements for facility access which may include proof of vaccination and/or attestation and testing, unless an accommodation has been approved.
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented CNO Developer to join our team in the Vienna, VA office
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Reverse engineer software for security mechanism bypass
· Develop computer code in multiple languages
· Develop instrumentation
· Take self initiative to remain knowledgeable of evolving trends in offensive and defensive cyber tools, tactics, and procedures
· Perform as a team member in the research of software vulnerabilities
· Conducts vulnerability assessments/penetration tests of information systems
· A passion for low-level software development and engineering
· operating system kernel, kernel debugging, assembly (x86 and 64-bit Intel / AMD, MIPS)
· Knowledge of Microsoft Windows internals
· Experience in reverse engineering
· Experience in vulnerability research
· Experience in C and C++ programming
· Windows internals (API, SDK) x86/x64
· Experience with C/C++ or Python and Assembly (x86/x64)
· Knowledge of compilers, operating systems, and/or program analysis
· Knowledge of file systems, networking, and protocol stacks
· Knowledge of operating system fundamentals, including interrupts, threading, virtual memory, device drivers, boot procedures, and memory management techniques
· Knowledge of operating system internals, development and integration of code within the
Security Clearance Requirements:
· Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%, capable of operating a computer and other office productivity machinery, and frequently communicate with co-workers
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.