Where applicable, confirmation that you meet customer requirements for facility access which may include proof of vaccination and/or attestation and testing, unless an accommodation has been approved.
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Cyber Support Developer, Principal to join our team in the Chantilly, VA.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work as an integral part of the Data Analytic team, including cyber architect and cloud security architect SMEs, to collect key stakeholder requirements to characterize system use-case methodologies from customer requirements and apply to a technical specification
- Provides data analytics support and data science expertise for specialized cybersecurity applications and big data analytical systems.
- Collect information on the enterprise data sources, formats and key stakeholder use cases to transform data sets into a common schema, e.g., merging different event types to provide an enriched data set
- Assistance with technical design and documentation, perform testing and resolution of bug/ defects identified.
- Design, customize, and document services based on COTS products using Agile development approaches and methodologies
- Provide support for consolidation of collections of metadata, data management and search tools into a CyberSecurity Data Catalog.
- Turn data into action with intelligent analytics and clear insights. Define raw input requirements to support data models and final outputs for quick analysis and summary reporting for actions.
- Meets professional obligations through efficient work habits such as, meeting deadlines, honoring schedules, coordinating resources and meetings in an effective and timely manner
- Requires Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 7 years of related experience; or Master’s degree with 3-5 years of experience
- Minimum of 5 years of Linux scripting and automation using Bash, Python and/or Java
- Experience with installation and administration of COTS applications on RHEL and/or CentOS Linux
- Ability to create dashboard content and visualizations to demonstrate the ability to provide actionable intelligence, e.g., leverage machine learning (ML) make the enterprise cyber data more easily consumable, to identify uncommon characteristics of a dataset and ensure a better/ fuller use of cyber data
- Ability to understand the types of data assets through discovery, description and organization of datasets.
- Ability to provide development support to the emerging requirements of event ingest and transformation into a common data schema for consistent data analytic search capabilities.
- Experience in design and development of Elastic Beats or Logstash configurations to enable the data collection to either accept or extract data from an audit generation system such as an application database, file or syslog stream
- Ability to establish and implement a Data Governance Workflow focusing primarily on meta data, data sources, data quality, policies and procedures.
- Experience with streaming data tools and software, such as Apache or Confluent Kafka
- Experience with Data Integration, Data Engineering and Data Lake implementations using ETL, Big Data and Cloud Technology.
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, and Git
- Familiarity with Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) software
- Experience with Container Services like Docker and Kubernetes
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Top Secret SCI Clearance with a Polygraph
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer
- The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.