Kellogg Brown & Root (www.kbrjobs.com)
Senior Document Controller - Iraq
Senior Document Controller - Iraq
KBR is looking for Senior Document Controller to be based in Basra- Iraq for 28/28 rotation
Reporting to the Site based Lead Information Manager, the Snr. Document Control position is responsible for the oversight of all site document control activities. The role is a lead role but expected to perform significant hands on activity. Activities including but not limited to are as follows:
• Electronic receipt of documents from [remote] engineering centre and distribution to site staff in both paper format and electronically.
• Distributing documents to subcontract organisations both in paper format and electronically using document management systems (SHAREcat)
• Creating and issuing document status reports.
• Expediting turnaround of comments within the project organisation(s), collation of comments and return of marked up documents.
• Oversight of Document filing in paper system for essential hard copy and wet signature documents such as handover and completions documents.
• Location and retrieval of documents as requested by site staff.
• Adherence to project document control and Information Management procedure.
• Oversight and tracking of change process such as TQ, WOR, WO, SO, SI etc.
• SHAREcat training and local support.
• Provide management metrics / reporting on an ongoing basis.
• Manage the Site based Document Distribution Matrix (DDM).
• Support the functional disciplines work processes.
• Distribution and management of document distribution and review.
• Management of handover activities per individual project.
• Support the Site IM Lead and IM Engineer in their Asset Data management activities of information flow between all project participants.
TECHNICAL AND ACADEMIC REQUIREMENTS:
• Preferable degree level in a technical or administrative discipline or equivalent.
• At least five years experience with document control of which at least 3 years should be direct experience in EPC projects.
• Will have a clear understanding of business needs, conditions and processes.
• Expected to Mentor and lead a small team of Document controllers
KBR — Delivering Solutions, Changing the World.
KBR brings together the best and brightest to deliver science, technology and engineering solutions that help governments and companies around the world accomplish their most critical missions and objectives.
In everything we do, we are guided by our ONE KBR Values:
We have also embedded environmental, social and governance (ESG) principles in every business operation and corporate function. Not only are we committed to operating safely, sustainably and equitably, but we are also committed to using our capabilities and expertise to help our customers accomplish their sustainability goals.
Worldwide, KBR employs a diverse workforce approximately 29,000 people strong, with customers in more than 80 countries and operations in 40 countries.
At KBR, We Deliver.
Fraud has infiltrated the job placement market via the internet, email and direct phone contact. Attempts have included unauthorized use of KBR’s name and logo to solicit potential job seekers or to extend false job offers. Bad actors may mix in fake job advertisements with legitimate postings. These ads can include contact instructions and require job seekers to send sensitive personal information or money to pay for visa applications, processing fees, etc., in exchange for consideration for a high-paying position.
KBR will never ask for any sort of advance payment as part of the recruiting/hiring process. Candidate profiles are carefully managed to protect personal information.