Project Manager - Iraq
Project Manager - Iraq
KBR is looking for a Project Manager to be based in Basra- Iraq for 28/28 rotation
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The Project Sponsor represents EPCM Contractor management. The Sponsor provides guidance to the project team to ensure that the project meets objectives. The Project Sponsor maintains frequent contact with the COMPANY Project Manager and assists the EPCM Contractor Project Manager in resolving contractual issues. The Project Sponsor also works closely with the EPCM Contractor Project Manager to ensure that key technology and bidding strategy are properly transferred to the Project Team. The Project Sponsor does not direct the Project Manager’s activities.
- The Sponsor also has responsibility to ensure the EPCM Contractor Project Manager is implementing Peer Review Action Items on a timely basis.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- BSc., University in Mechanical / Chemical Engineering
Experience and Skill set
- Minimum 20 years experience in Oil and Gas Industry
- Minimum 15 years experience in Oil and Gas related project delivery in a project management / engineering management role
- Minimum 5 years experience in Oil and Gas Project Delivery as an Umbrella Contract Project Sponsor / Director.
KBR — Delivering Solutions, Changing the World.
KBR brings together the best and brightest to deliver science, technology and engineering solutions that help governments and companies around the world accomplish their most critical missions and objectives.
In everything we do, we are guided by our ONE KBR Values:
- We Value Our People – We create diverse, inclusive environments in which each person can feel safe, respected and valued, and where everyone has opportunities to grow and reach their full potential.
- We Deliver – We are uncompromising in our commitment to deliver innovative, high-quality, technology-led solutions for our customers and exceptional, sustainable value for all our stakeholders.
- We Are People of Integrity – We value honesty, trust, courage, fairness, prudence and tenacity. We believe doing what’s right for the planet, the communities where we work, and our people is good for business.
- We Empower – We empower our people with a shared purpose, the right tools and the supportive culture they need to be proactive decision-makers, to be adaptive to change, and to succeed.
- We Are a Team of Teams – We have a will to succeed, but we value the achievements of our team of teams over individual accomplishments. Our collective focus makes us a better, stronger, more effective company.
We have also embedded environmental, social and governance (ESG) principles in every business operation and corporate function. Not only are we committed to operating safely, sustainably and equitably, but we are also committed to using our capabilities and expertise to help our customers accomplish their sustainability goals.
Worldwide, KBR employs a diverse workforce approximately 29,000 people strong, with customers in more than 80 countries and operations in 40 countries.
At KBR, We Deliver.
Fraud has infiltrated the job placement market via the internet, email and direct phone contact. Attempts have included unauthorized use of KBR’s name and logo to solicit potential job seekers or to extend false job offers. Bad actors may mix in fake job advertisements with legitimate postings. These ads can include contact instructions and require job seekers to send sensitive personal information or money to pay for visa applications, processing fees, etc., in exchange for consideration for a high-paying position.
KBR will never ask for any sort of advance payment as part of the recruiting/hiring process. Candidate profiles are carefully managed to protect personal information.