Information Management - Iraq
IM Engineer (Information Management) - Iraq
KBR is looking for IM Engineer (Information Management)to be based in Basra- Iraq for 28/28 rotation
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Focal Point for all Contractor information management matters
- Primarily responsible for understanding Company information delivery requirements for data, documents and models, and ensuring Contractor systems and work processes produce accordingly, per contractual requirements
- Accountable for establishing all Contractor information systems for the management of data, documents and models
- Work closely alongside Contractor Engineering/Design and Drafting teams to support work processes and deliverables production
- Overall responsible for project progress and engineering/design status reporting
- Oversees the smooth and complete handover of information to Company environment, including incremental or periodic transmittal of document/drawing deliverables
Education, Skills & Experience:
- BSc., University in relevant engineering discipline (mechanical, welding, material, process etc.)
- Experience and Skill set
- Minimum of 8 years industry experience in industrial/process engineering project delivery, preferably within oil & gas/energy sector
- Strong understanding of typical project lifecycle/stages and requirement of information handovers
- Strong Project Management skills, preferably with CAPM/PMP/PrMP qualifications or proof of extensive training and experience
- Very IT literate, in terms of typical user tools (Windows OS, MS Office tools) as well as enterprise level electronic document management and data warehousing systems
- Familiar with typical Engineering/Design systems for Process, Instrumentation, Electrical, Piping, Civil engineering, and 3D/CAD design
KBR — Delivering Solutions, Changing the World.
KBR brings together the best and brightest to deliver science, technology and engineering solutions that help governments and companies around the world accomplish their most critical missions and objectives.
In everything we do, we are guided by our ONE KBR Values:
- We Value Our People – We create diverse, inclusive environments in which each person can feel safe, respected and valued, and where everyone has opportunities to grow and reach their full potential.
- We Deliver – We are uncompromising in our commitment to deliver innovative, high-quality, technology-led solutions for our customers and exceptional, sustainable value for all our stakeholders.
- We Are People of Integrity – We value honesty, trust, courage, fairness, prudence and tenacity. We believe doing what’s right for the planet, the communities where we work, and our people is good for business.
- We Empower – We empower our people with a shared purpose, the right tools and the supportive culture they need to be proactive decision-makers, to be adaptive to change, and to succeed.
- We Are a Team of Teams – We have a will to succeed, but we value the achievements of our team of teams over individual accomplishments. Our collective focus makes us a better, stronger, more effective company.
We have also embedded environmental, social and governance (ESG) principles in every business operation and corporate function. Not only are we committed to operating safely, sustainably and equitably, but we are also committed to using our capabilities and expertise to help our customers accomplish their sustainability goals.
Worldwide, KBR employs a diverse workforce approximately 29,000 people strong, with customers in more than 80 countries and operations in 40 countries.
At KBR, We Deliver.
Fraud has infiltrated the job placement market via the internet, email and direct phone contact. Attempts have included unauthorized use of KBR’s name and logo to solicit potential job seekers or to extend false job offers. Bad actors may mix in fake job advertisements with legitimate postings. These ads can include contact instructions and require job seekers to send sensitive personal information or money to pay for visa applications, processing fees, etc., in exchange for consideration for a high-paying position.
KBR will never ask for any sort of advance payment as part of the recruiting/hiring process. Candidate profiles are carefully managed to protect personal information.