Contract Services Team is seeking a Contract Closeout Specialist. The selected candidate will perform a variety of activities in support of contract closeout.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Complete and sign template documents
· Prepare for closeout of all contract types for SAIC/acquisition contracts as assigned
· Complete closeout of subcontracts issued by SAIC/acquisition as assigned
· Prepare, review, and sign Release of Claims and Assignments
· Review closeout packages and assign Closeout Distribution Dates
· Review subcontract invoices
· Interface with various functional areas inside SAIC
· Interface with various customers outside SAIC
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· High School and two (2) years or more related experience OR associates degree and one (1) year of related contracts or procurement experience desired.
· Strong attention-to-detail and follow-through.
· Ability to work independently and collaborate successfully as part of a diverse team in a dynamic and deadline-driven environment.
· Proficiency with MS Office Suite, especially Microsoft Excel, is required. Familiar with mail merge in Word.
· Excellent communication, outstanding initiative, aggressive problem-solving and task management skills as well as excellent interpersonal relationship skills.
· Ability to encourage, inspire and participate in teamwork.
· Prior Government contract experience, including familiarity with FAR and DFAR, is highly preferred.
· Clear understanding of all contract types and possess the ability to read and interpret contractual documents.