Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Activity Security Representative I to join our team at Kirtland AFB
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Provide “day-to-day” support for Collateral, Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) and Special Access Program (SAP) activities
• Classification reviews of inbound and outbound correspondence
• Assist in the maintenance of a document accountability database and associated correspondence
• Processing inbound and outbound classified mail and receipt records
• Perform destruction of classified materials
• Process magnetic media for accountability
• Reproduction support for classified materials
• Maintain various daily logs for a variety of administrative functions associated with document control
• Assist in the processing of inbound data and outbound data transfer files
• Transfer electronic data files to internal customers
• Maintain an extensive customer database point of contact listing
• Assist with researching, processing, filing, and maintaining inbound and outbound visit notices
• Escort facility visitors and maintains associated logs
• Assist in the preparation of facility access control badges
• Conduct entry and exit inspections
• Assist in the maintenance of facility access control entry systems, to include visitor control
• Perform data entry to the Personnel Access Security System database and maintain all customer sponsored billets and quota information
• Assist in maintaining personnel security files for all personnel of the supported element
• Follow and enforce the customer’s Standard Operating Procedures
• Provide support for the security awareness and education programs
• Perform miscellaneous administrative support functions as directed by the contractor site lead and/or the Senior Security Representative
• 1 – 2 years related experience
• Security Fundamentals Professional Certification (SFPC) counts towards 3 years of experience
• Special Program Security Certification (SPSC) counts towards 5 years of experience
• Maximum equivalent experience for SPED Certifications is no more than 5 years
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience (4 years)
Security Clearance Requirements:
• Current Top Secret Clearance with SCI Eligibility
• Eligibility for access to Special Access Program Information
• Willingness to submit to a Counterintelligence polygraph
• Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%.
• Needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
• Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer.
• Often positions self to maintain computers in the lab, including under the desks and in the server closet.
• Frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations.
• Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
• May be asked to move Audio/Visual or Computer equipment.
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.