SAIC is looking for a Solutions Delivery Manager responsible for providing leadership and technical direction across multiple Agile teams to ensure successful delivery of customized hardware / software solutions support of Department of Homeland Security (DHS). Solution applications include biometric, analytics, mobile, signage, and vehicle.
· Manage/ supervise a HW/SW development group of up to 50 team members
· Partner and collaborate with external and internal stakeholders to ensure alignment
· Collaborate with other program team leaders (Architecture, Deployment, logistics, O&M)
· Advise, collaborate, and guide engineering business processes, application architecture, and infrastructure development
· Remove roadblocks to success and acts as an escalation point to senior leadership
· Work to provide a culture of accountability, dependability, and transparency.
· Operate across external and internal organizational groups to drive standardization of common approaches and best practices
· Align team to Government's Agile / PI Planning, engineering standards and practices
· Lead the system technical design efforts and define epic and user story breakdown
· Ensure effective and efficient translation of product requirements into complete solutions, using industry best practices in an Agile development environment, and working within cost and schedule constraints
· Continuous Improvement through design and coordination implementation of automated solutions to replace or enhance manual processes.
· Provide guidelines, best practices, and technical direction to domain architects, software developers, system administrators, and security personnel
· Maintain new software and system development roadmaps in support of new features
· Guide the design and development of new and enhanced systems and solutions using advanced hardware, software, and cloud technologies.
· Provide expertise and guidance to the engineering team in the practice areas of our IT infrastructure enterprise
· Ensure adequate documentation for all solutions