The Associate Corporate Counsel position is responsible for all aspects of local, regional and global contracting, including drafting and negotiating contracts supporting all Teleperformance services. Candidate will draft and negotiate contracts for both new sales opportunities and existing client relationships. Candidate will work closely with sales teams, internal operations management, client services, clients and external legal teams. The successful candidate will work directly with multiple internal departments and corporate executive management on a variety of corporate legal matters. Due to this role supporting Teleperformance programs across the world, knowledge of data privacy and security and laws is helpful, but not required.
- Draft, review and lead negotiations to facilitate and close complex contracts with new and existing clients. Provide legal interpretation of existing contracts and support all aspects of contract adherence.
- Ensure adherence to the corporate approval process for all contracts.
- Liaison between legal teams (internal and external), clients, and Teleperformance companies handling a variety of transactions - Teleperformance departments include: Legal, Client Services, Business Development, IT, Training, Privacy, Information Security, Operations, Human Resources, Recruiting, Executive Leadership and any other departments as applicable.
- Ensure utilization and standardization of processes within Teleperformance for Operations, Account Management, Training, IT, etc., as applicable.
- Other general corporate legal duties as assigned.
- 5 years of active contract law experience.
- Critical thinking, proactive attitude, strong writing and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, strong time and task management skills, and deadline adherence.
- Strong computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, MS Teams, Zoom and other related programs.
- Ability to interact at high levels within management groups, as well as external contacts with legal teams.
- Ability to project a professional image and at all times demonstrate the five Teleperformance values of integrity, respect, professionalism, innovation and commitment.
- JD required from accredited law school (willing to consider otherwise extensively qualified candidates).