All ManTech employees will need to meet the requirements set forth in Executive Order 14042 and the Safer Federal Workforce Task Force Guidance requiring all covered contractor personnel to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Windows System Administrator – L1-Jr. to join our team in Colorado Springs, CO.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform routine tasks under direct supervision of management.
- Provide a minimum of weekly status report update for current projects.
- Act as a front-line interface to customers, accepting trouble reports.
- Track and update open trouble tickets and escalation of problems in Remedy.
- Recognize and reactively troubleshoot and diagnose problems on proprietary IP networks.
- Maintain appropriate security documentation and apply security patches per policies and directives.
- Capable of training users in basic desktop applications and system fundamentals.
- Capable of creating and maintaining user accounts, and provisioning policies.
- Collaborate with other technical teams and personnel for resolution of issues.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong inter-personal and communications skills.
- Experience using Microsoft SCCM
- Experience in Windows 10 and Server 2012R2, 2016, 2019
- Experience in Microsoft Windows 2012/2016 Server with understanding of Active Directory design, implementation, maintenance, patching, uptime, and general administration duties
- LAN/WAN experience.
- Microsoft SQL Server experience
- VMware vSphere experience
- Some Remedy administrative experience in the Windows environment
- Some experience with Exchange 2013
- Ideal candidate is also a quick learner; must be able to adapt to quickly evolving technology and priority changes
- Ability to work on individual tasks, as well as team-oriented tasks
- Ability to prioritize competing priorities
- Ability to work under a cross-matrix management structure
- Required to be on-call and respond in a timely manner
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline with 2 or more years related professional experience. (Education can be substituted for 5 years of experience)
- Experience using BMC Remedy and IBM Rational is a plus.
- Experience installing software, patches, updates and agents on Workstations and Servers.
- ITIL v3 certification and experience
- Security +
- CompTIA A+ certification
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSA), including experience with security hardening
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Active DOD Secret clearance and ability to obtain agency suitability clearance
- The person in this position must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time. Occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, or to communicate with co-workers, management, and customers, via email, phone, and or virtual communication, which may involve delivering presentation
The projected compensation range for this position is $53,000-$88,000. There are differentiating factors that can impact a final salary/hourly rate, including, but not limited to, Contract Wage Determination, relevant work experience, skills and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location (For Remote Opportunities), education and certifications as well as Federal Government Contract Labor categories. In addition, ManTech invests in it’s employees beyond just compensation. ManTech’s benefits offerings include, dependent upon position, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Retirement and Savings, Learning and Development opportunities, wellness programs as well as other optional benefit elections.
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.