All ManTech employees will need to meet the requirements set forth in Executive Order 14042 and the Safer Federal Workforce Task Force Guidance requiring all covered contractor personnel to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Senior CNO Systems Test Engineer to join our team in Hanover, MD.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide highly technical task order expertise and technical guidance in solving complex CNO hardware/software engineering problems.
- Provide technical leadership of all phases of CNO hardware/software design analysis, development, integration, and implementation
- capable of determining the appropriate use of technologies in solving CNO engineering problems.
- Configure and deploy complex integrated systems built on Dell, Cisco, Juniper, and other physical and virtual network devices used for CNO testing.
- CNO Subject matter expert and advocate for expanding existing customer base.
- Monitor and maintain CNO testing system status for all subsystems, components, and devices.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve problems.
- Provide technical recommendations to the support team in maintaining and upgrading CNO testing system architecture.
- Maintain network administration for hardware and software for all CNO developer requests, and new CNO system prototypes hosted on the system.
- Conduct informal training to ensure knowledge transfer to all team members and eliminate single points of failure of tasks and functions.
- B.A./B.S. in Engineering, Computer Science, Software, Mathematics, or Physics.
- 7+ years of progressive experience in CNO systems integration and analysis of military hardware and software systems/processes.
- 2 years’ experience leading system design, integration, and analytical efforts
- 4+ years of experience as a CNO systems administrator or systems engineer.
- 2+ years of experience with common networking protocols
- 2+ years of experience with integrated processing environments such as Storage Area Networks.
- Experience in CNO Testing processes, both automated and manual
- Experience with VMware Virtualization (vSphere, vCenter)
- Proficient in loading, configuring, maintaining Windows and Linux Servers.
- Active Directory and Group Policy Administration
- Configuration of Port Security and VLANs
- Maintenance and troubleshooting of PC’s and related peripherals
- Willing to travel (less than 10% CONUS).
- Cisco certifications preferred (CCNA, CCNP, CCIE)
- Dell Z9100/Force 10 networking
- Cisco/Brocade switched networks
- Automated software testing
- Firewall and Intrusion Detection System (IDS) configuration and management
- Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) configuration
- Management of multiple web applications on Windows and Linux platforms
- Development and use of PowerShell and PowerCLI scripts
- Experience with Veritas backup systems
- CNO programming support and system administration
- Minimum active/current Top Secret/SCI
- Must be willing to submit to a CI and/or Full Scope Polygraph
- Must be able to:
- remain in a stationary position 50% of the time.
- constantly operate a computer and other common office machines and peripheral devices.
- communicate frequently with co-workers, management, and customers, in group settings, which may involve delivering presentations.
- work with (collect, collate, store, and analyze) data.
- move about freely in a data center, server room, or laboratory setting.
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.