SAIC is rapidly growing a System Integration team to deliver a new, complex space and ground system in support of National Security. This exciting and innovative program, located in Chantilly VA, is leveraging best practices in system engineering, via Digital Engineering processes and technology, and in Agile software development, via DevSecOps development. This multi-year contract will require energetic engineers to define and integrate major space systems and associated ground elements from concept into an operational enterprise.
We are looking for creative talent who are ready to take on the challenge of integrating space and ground elements, from concept to an operational enterprise. If you have expertise in Systems Integration and Agile best-practices keep reading.
- Assist Segment-level execution teams with Program Increment Planning, Integration, and Demonstrations
- Facilitate System-level Working Groups and SAFe events, including Solution Increment Planning, System Integration Events, and Solution Demonstrations
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience
- Current TS clearance, TS/SCI preferred
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering science discipline related technical field and 4 years additional or a master’s degree and years 2 years or 8 experience in lieu of degree
- Experience supporting Space sector development, integration, or test activities/events
- Experience participating in or leading Agile/SAFe events with software development contractors
- Experience integrating hardware and software
- Scaled Agile Framework SAFe Agilist (SA) or Program Consultant (SPC) 5.0+
- Experience as a ScrumMaster and/or Release Train Engineer
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Experience with DevSecOps
- Experience working in a cloud-based environment
- Experience with Space and/or Ground Systems development
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.