Where applicable, confirmation that you meet customer requirements for facility access which may include proof of vaccination and/or attestation and testing, unless an accommodation has been approved.
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech’s Global Service Management-Operations (GSM-O) Program has an opening for a Defensive Cyber Operations DCO Systems Manager supporting Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) at Ft. Meade, MD.
The selected candidate shall provide support for defensive cyber operations activities and will be expected to actively engage with a variety of customers and mission partners.
· Provide input to capability working groups to develop solutions for cyber situational awareness issues
· Maintain on a daily basis, track, and advise on cyber situational awareness platforms concentrating on data management of systems including, but not limited to:
*Secure Information Event Manager (SIEM) *Big Data Platform (BDP) *Cyber Situational Awareness and Analytic Capability (CSAAC) *Analyst Collaboration Tool (ACT). *Provide status updates daily with a weekly roll up.
· Track system outages, system health, data health, data tagging, and data shaping and report status daily.
· Support mission-critical Continuity of Operations (COOP).
· Develop, schedule, and perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for various cyber situational awareness tools.
· Provide requirements and strategies for future cybersecurity operations.
· Train and mentor other team members.
· Follow up on all taskers and due outs.
· Bachelor's degree in a related discipline with 8+ years of applicable combined education and experience; additional related years of experience is accepted in lieu of a degree.
· Hold DoD-8570 IAM Level 1 baseline certification (Sec+ CE or equivalent) to start and must obtain CSSP-A certification within 180 days of start date.
· Proficient understanding of the Cybersecurity Framework in regards to identify, protect, detect, respond and recover within the Cyber Security Service Provider construct.
· Motivated self-starter with strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Experience with DISA and DoD Networks.
· Advanced Certifications such as SANS GIAC/GCIA/GCIH, CISSP or CASP.
· Experience in intelligence driven defense and/or cyber Kill Chain methodology.
· Foster and encourage a collaborative environment to champion a cybersecurity culture.
Security Clearance requirement:
DOD TOP SECRET with SCI Eligibility. Must be a U.S. Citizen.
Hours: 40 hrs/week; Standard Monday to Friday day shift.
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Contract: The GSM-O II 10 year contract is fully funded.
POC: If interested, please apply to this position online/upload your resume and also directly contact our DISA GSM-O Recruiting Lead, Tom Stack, , 410-272-8989 (please send copy of your resume and certifications).
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.