Where applicable, confirmation that you meet customer requirements for facility access which may include proof of vaccination and/or attestation and testing, unless an accommodation has been approved.
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech’s Global Service Management-Operations (GSM-O) Program has an opening for a Firewall Subject Matter Expert supporting Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) at Ft. Meade, MD.
The selected candidate shall provide support for defensive cyber operations activities and will be expected to actively engage with a variety of customers and mission partners.
· Active participant in meetings with DISA and mission partner working groups.
· Train and mentor other team members.
· Support mission-critical Continuity of Operations (COOP).
· Evaluate current technologies and processes associated with DISA DCO to identify gaps.
· Provide expert advice and direction regarding the management and operation of all Palo Alto devices in the DISA enterprise architecture.
· Interact with the customer point of contact to set objectives/goals based on Palo Alto Networks technologies and available technology roadmap for architecture and design discussions.
· Provide requirements and strategies for future cybersecurity operations.
· Conduct and deliver weekly status updates to customer.
· Follow up on all taskers and due outs.
· Bachelor's degree in a related discipline with 8+ years of applicable combined education and experience; additional related years of experience is accepted in lieu of a degree.
· Hold DoD-8570 IAM Level 1 baseline certification (Sec+ CE or equivalent) to start and must obtain CSSP-A certification within 180 days of start date.
· Proficient understanding of the Cybersecurity Framework in regards to identify, protect, detect, respond and recover within the Cyber Security Service Provider construct.
· Motivated self-starter with strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Experience with DISA and DoD Networks.
· Expertise in Vendor Equipment (2-5 years).
· Expertise in Networking / Firewall based Cybersecurity technologies (5+ years)
· Skilled in building extended cyber security analytics.
· Advanced Certifications such as SANS GIAC/GCIA/GCIH, CISSP or CASP.
· Experience in intelligence driven defense and/or cyber Kill Chain methodology.
· Foster and encourage a collaborative environment to champion a cybersecurity culture.
Security Clearance Requirements: DOD TOP SECRET with SCI Eligibility. Must be a U.S. Citizen
Hours: 40 hrs/week; Standard Monday to Friday day shift.
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.