Where applicable, confirmation that you meet customer requirements for facility access which may include proof of vaccination and/or attestation and testing, unless an accommodation has been approved.
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
• Develop Statements of Work (SOW), Performance Work Statements (PWS) and Statements of Objectives (SOO).
• Provide guidance and develop requirement documents, to include but not limited Acquisition Plan (AP) and strategy documents, market research/analysis/report and Independent Government Cost Estimates (IGCE).
• Serve as a primary reviewer of contractor proposals related documentation and conducts technical analysis of proposed Performance Work Statement (PWS) and Basis of Estimates (BOE) and reviews documents for completeness and compliance
• Assist with preparation of all the associated procurement documentation required in a complete procurement package including Information Technology Acquisition Review (ITAR) and Balanced Workforce Assessment Tool (BWAT).
• Provide quality assurance reviews of all acquisition related documentation drafted to ensure compliance and completion in accordance with the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), Homeland Security Acquisition Regulation (HSAR), Homeland Security Acquisition Manual (HSAM), Department of Homeland Security (DHS)Management Directives, policies and procedures.
• Interface with and provide presentations to DHS senior level management, working daily with Program Managers (PM), Contract Specialists (CS), Contracting Officers (CO), and Contracting Officer’s Representatives (CORs).
• Assist in the analysis and evaluation of acquisition related information and develop critical business process improvement and financial cost saving recommendations
• Provide recommendations and programmatic advice regarding the application of acquisition law and regulations that impact the mission.
• Previous government contracting warrant is highly desired – level 3 or industry equivalent
• The candidate must possess a comprehensive understanding of the end-to-end System Development Life Cycle.
• Requires a detail-oriented self-starter experienced in supporting senior Government leaders and other technical/business professionals.
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Project and SharePoint are required.
• Superior customer interface skills at senior levels of management with excellent oral and written communication skills are critical.
• Demonstrated understanding of requirement analysis, and procurement and acquisition processes is required.
• Knowledge of CBP and DHS regulations, principles, and practices pertaining to procurement and acquisition support functions.
Knowledge of database creation and usage is mandatory.
• A current Customs and Border Protection Background Investigation is required.
A Top Secret clearance and a favorable background investigation conducted within the last six years is desired.
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.