SAIC is seeking an intermediate-level Program Analyst/Project Associate to support our customers Action Officer Functions. The ideal candidate will direct and oversee the receipt, tasking, tracking and closure of all internal and external tasks.
The selected candidate must manage the action tracking system and ensure the customer's group is responsive to daily action items as well as being managed effectively. The candidate must establish and maintain effective working relationships with team members and other stakeholders both internally and externally.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
● Oversees and manages the internal operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management.
● Assists with project reviews and presentation of all manner of project updates including use of the project Management information System.
● Assists with monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, and clients.
Responsibilities may include developing presentations and schedules to meet contractual/project requirements for an assigned portion of a program and monitoring and reporting performance against plans to ensure objectives are met.
- Bachelors and six (6) years or more of related experience. Relevant experience may be substitued in lieu of degree.
- Active TS/SCI w/Poly
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely both orally and in writing.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and standard computer applications.
- Proficient with Visio and ARCHIBUS is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong editing skills.