- Military veterans preferred
SAIC is seeking a Logistics Analyst. Responsibilities include, but are no limted to:
- Verify and validate accuracy of property management record in the Systems Applications, and Products (SAP) database.
- Develop and track Supply Chain Management (SCM) and property management metrics and create management reports.
- Review and recommend improvements for existing SAP user guides and related documents.
- Draft and standardize SOP desk guides and related tools.
- Analyze existing SAP training modules and recommend process improvements.
- Assist with developing computer-based training requirements and training initiatives.
- Facilitate SAP instructor-led trainings.
- Obtain SAP trainer/instructor certification and ensure certification remains current.
- Ensure property and warehousing manuals reflect current policies and procedural guidance.
- Analyze existing SCM life-cycle processes including property and warehouse operations, maintenance management, transportation operations, and financial management.
- Perform process mapping; recommend and implement SCM business process improvements.
- Recommend and execute strategies to address audit findings.
- and identify areas for improvement
- Serve as SCM SME on SCM Working Group
- Bachelors with 15 years experience
- Active TS/SCI w/Poly
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in SCM in DoD or IC
- Experience with SAP
- Capable of interacting of effectively with all levels of personnel in a fast paced, just-in-time delivery environment
- Solid, progressive experience in all aspects of logistics
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to make sound decisions, multi-task, and prioritize
- Attention to detail
- Have knowledge of distribution systems including order routing, backhaul, and transfer procedures
- Be able to write reports, business correspondence, procedure manuals, and inter-company memos/outside correspondence
- Be able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Science or Math
- Advanced level skills in MS Excel such as working with formulas, data tables, pivot charts, queries, custom functions, data management, and analysis
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
More Jobs For Veterans...