SAIC is looking for a talented Video Producer to join our multimedia design studio, which provides contemporary and innovative multimedia production solutions to Intelligence Community customers. The ideal candidate will thrive in a dynamic, collaborative, and fast-paced creative environment. This person will feel comfortable wearing different hats across a wide-range of products. Scripted videos, short and long-form documentaries, animated promos, re-enactments, web series, podcasts, and interactive web based training modules are some of the flagship products across our portfolio.
We’re looking for a candidate who can not only help contribute as a producer on day one, but also someone who has hands-on production skills. Having specialized production experience will be highly favored during the interview/consideration process. In addition to your producing background, we’re especially looking for individuals with videography experience, familiarity with Adobe Premiere and After Effects, and awareness of audio recording best practices.
Candidates will be asked to provide a portfolio prior to interview.
Job responsibilities include:
- Coordinating with internal and external customers to gather requirements for upcoming and ongoing projects.
- Producing original content, including pitching, script writing, and storyboarding of abstract ideas concepts.
- Collaborating with production teammates (animators, graphic designers, audio engineers, web developers, and other producers) to incorporate multimedia elements into video products.
- Creating and adhering to customer facing production schedules.
- Coordinating logistics for field and studio productions.
- Producing concurrent multimedia pieces, some with tight deadlines.
- Conducting well-researched interviews with SMEs to help shape stories and authenticate content.
- Scouting locations for productions.
- Locating and licensing appropriate b-roll and music.
- Lighting, shooting, and editing content as part of our video production team.
- Editing of multi-camera footage according to scripts and storyboards.
- Filming interviews, events, and b-roll in single camera or multi-camera configurations.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Advanced certificate in Production, Multimedia Design, or Design related field is highly desired
- Ability to prioritize and address multiple, concurrent projects, with varying production timelines
- Familiarity with video sets and team member’s roles
- A demonstrated track-record of in-depth working knowledge of industry-standard multimedia production best practices and contemporary technologies
- Familiarity with professional video production procedures, practices, techniques, and terminology
- Experience with EFP, digital post-production, various video formats and transcoding, encoding, and authoring for distribution
- Advanced organization and attention to detail with regards to media management and file structure
- Familiar with audio recording and monitoring equipment
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite’s video tools and familiarity with Photoshop or Illustrator
- Familiarity with conceptualizing and creating 508-compliant content and experiences
- Ability to direct voice-over and ADR sessions
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.