Where applicable, confirmation that you meet customer requirements for facility access which may include proof of vaccination and/or attestation and testing, unless an accommodation has been approved.
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech is seeking an experienced IT Project Manager to support our operations in Norfolk, VA. This position will focus on development, implementation, and sustainment of cloud based integrated data environments and associated data migration and management tasks.
- Performs as a technical expert and overall project lead, with responsibilities for project cost, schedule and performance.
- Directly contributes to project definition, development and/or enhancement efforts including cost management/avoidance, schedule estimation and tracking, contract performance management, risk management, requirements analysis, and quality assurance activities.
- Ensures proper performance of tasks necessary to achieve the most efficient and effective execution and achievement of project objectives.
- Utilizes expert communication skills needed to direct the skilled technical resources and report on the technical progress, issues, and challenges, as well as write and review technical documents.
- Manages assigned projects developing cloud-based integrated data environment, file shares, and data manipulation toolsets to include Siemens, PTC, and Oracle based tools and applications.
- Familiar with multiple development methodologies (e.g. Agile, Scrum, TDD, waterfall)
- Tasks may include Graphical User Interfaces (GUI's), middleware, data transformations, statistical and big data analysis.
- Communicates status with leadership and customers.
- Interacts with senior external personnel on significant technical matters often requiring coordination between organizations.
- Applies extensive technical expertise and has knowledge of other related disciplines.
- Lead and/or support the following activities:
- Allocate resources (staffing, facilities, and budgets) on the contract
- Review and approve all earned value, Estimate-To-Complete, Funds and Man-hour Expenditure Report, or other financial reports as appropriate
- Review and propose the Integrated Project Baseline (or resource loaded schedule)
- Review all financial and technical reports before release to the Government
- Facilitate an RMF process in conjunction with a full Cyber Team to achieve proper assessment and authorization of designed architectures and systems.
- Communicate issues and solutions to the Government PM in a timely and transparent manner
- Communicate issues and solutions to the broader ManTech program management structure as requested by senior leaders
- Rapidly assemble and execute focused cross-disciplinary Government/Contractor teams to address urgent or unexpected cost, schedule, or technical Project/contract issues
- Minimum Education: B.S. or relevant experience in related technical field.
- 2–5 years’ experience as a Project or program manager in leading projects and contracts of similar technical scope, type, and complexity is required.
- Demonstrated experience in managing multi-task contracts and subcontracts of various types and complexity, as well as experience in leading a multi-vendor environment is required.
- Shall be knowledgeable of the guidelines provided by the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS), DoD 5000 series, and ICD 801 policies.
- Must have demonstrated experience in conducting technical project requirements analysis, resource allocation, project costing, deliverable tracking, schedule and financial data monitoring, and reporting.
- PMP preferred or Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) Level 2 certification in Project Management (Preferred).
- Technical experience preferred with IT and cybersecurity infrastructure, web-based IDE, Cloud/AWS data storage technology, RMF process to achieve ATO, and application of data science.
- Familiar with multiple development methodologies (e.g. Agile, Scrum, TDD, waterfall).
- Active Secret security clearance.
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.