SAIC, a leading provider of systems development & deployment, targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering & integration, and solutions for the Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated professionals to fulfill their career goals and objectives while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance.
We are seeking an experienced web designer or developer to join our team! This position is in Arnold, MO. In this role, you will work in a team integrated with our customers to revamp existing web products or create new, cutting-edge solutions by applying your knowledge of various web service technologies (e.g., REST APIs, SOAP, and XML) and browser-based technologies and libraries (e.g. AJAX, jQuery, Angular, Handlebars, Bootstrap or similar design and HTML templating frameworks). A successful candidate in this position will demonstrate an aptitude for creative problem solving, collaboration, and attention to detail. You will apply your experience in design and/or development to implement research-backed requirements and features.
Duties may include:
- Create designs for complex client web and mobile applications utilizing current industry programming techniques.
- Partner with internal and external teams and application users to conceptualize, design, and prototype UIs and back-end systems.
- Research and implement modern web technologies to create innovative user interfaces and improve workflow efficiency.
- Develop estimates on scope and duration of work required to deliver client requirements.
- Utilize DevOps systems and tools (Git, Jenkins, etc.) to ensure compliant code and ensure best practices.
- Build efficient, reusable libraries of design information for future use.
- Identify and troubleshoot customer issues on NGA’s content management system (permissions, api, web parts)
- Collaborate with UI/UX team members during design and content reviews to refine user experiences.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure best practices.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- Bachelor's degree and 10+ years of experience
- Experience implementing front-end, user experience design and development.
- Demonstrated experience maintaining a web and/or CMS applications.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience developing in cloud-based DevOps environments.
- Experience with agile methodologies and using Jira and Confluence to track project status and backlog.
- Understanding of UX/UI best practices and implementing user feedback into designs.
Target salary range: $100,001 - $125,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.