Where applicable, confirmation that you meet customer requirements for facility access which may include proof of vaccination and/or attestation and testing, unless an accommodation has been approved.
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Performs engineering support and system administration of specialized cybersecurity applications and big data analytical systems to include installation, configuration, performance tuning, migration, troubleshooting, updates, and training
- Provides expertise on Systems Engineering best practices related to Cybersecurity Operations.
- Assists with maintaining the development and testing environments
- Analyzes cyber system enterprise level requirements against approved architectures and system roadmaps. Develops recommendations to approve or reject requirements.
- Design, customize, and document services based on COTS products using Agile development approaches and methodologies
- Assists with document design, installation, and operations & maintenance guides
- Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects
- Provides solutions to a variety of complex technical problems
- Works with a team and provides analysis of alternatives and progress status in daily sprint meetings
- Meets professional obligations through efficient work habits such as, meeting deadlines, honoring schedules, coordinating resources and meetings in an effective and timely manner
- Requires Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the fields of computer science, computer engineering, or any related field and 7 years of related experience
- Minimum of 7 years of experience with Linux and software integration
- Must possess the required DoD Directive 8570 IAT Level II or higher certification
Demonstrated Technical Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with cloud infrastructure, preferably Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Minimum of 5 years of Linux scripting and automation using Bash, Python and/or Java
- Experience with installation and administration of COTS applications on RHEL and/or CentOS Linux
- Experience in cybersecurity and multi-vendor technologies running in the cloud
- Hands on experience implementing and maintaining enterprise applications
- Experience with engineering and administrating the Elastic Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, Beats)
- Experience developing custom visualizations and dashboards (preferably in Kibana)
- Experience with implementation and maintaining event streaming technologies, such as Apache or Confluent Kafka
- Experience with automation tools including Puppet, Chef, and Ansible
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, and Git
- Familiarity with Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) software
- Solid understanding of encryption technologies and principles
- Knowledge and application of ETL techniques to enable data science and machine learning
- Vendor engagement experience
- Experience with Container Services like Docker and Kubernetes
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer.
- he person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management, and customers, which may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.