Where applicable, confirmation that you meet customer requirements for facility access which may include proof of vaccination and/or attestation and testing, unless an accommodation has been approved.
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Solutions Architect to join our team in the Herndon, VA location.
Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
- ManTech is seeking a Solutions Architect with expertise across various technical solutions to join a team of technologists supporting the organization. This individual will support the ongoing development of the Technical Strategy; develop complex solutions to meet client needs; interface with senior level client technical representatives; facilitate interactions and collaboration with Business Unit leaders, Account Executives, Capture Managers, and Proposal staff; and provide thought leadership across ManTech within their technical domain of expertise.
- Primary focus of this position will be the development of technical solutions and capabilities that solve our customers hardest mission problems.
- Assists Capture Managers in developing cloud architecture, cloud migration, application modernization, Enterprise IT, and managed services optimized solutions to meet customers’ needs and requirements
- As an industry and market expert, develops and drives proposal technical solutions for new Tier-2 business pursuits and existing programs.
- Analyzes new business opportunities and develops strategies to influence client technical requirements. Provides technical briefings to senior client technical representatives to communicate the value of ManTech’s solution approach.
- Develops in-depth solutions based on specific customer's business needs. Oversees holistic solutions from both the business and technical perspective, taking into account all realities and constraints such as costs, contract terms, business conditions and the technical environment of the client.
- Provides leadership and strategic guidance with pursuit teams during the solution development process to ensure alignment with overall ManTech business strategy.
- Analyzes customer hard problem sets and emerging technology needs and supports the development of ManTech capabilities to meet these challenges through active participation in Internal Research and Development efforts.
- Interfaces with industry, academia, and research centers to proactively identify emerging cloud technology and best practices that can be applied to client needs and to stay informed on new technology trends.
- Provides thought leadership across ManTech through active leadership and participation in Communities of Practice in the following areas: Offensive and Defensive Cyber Operations, Analytics, Cloud, and Enterprise Managed IT Services.
- The ideal candidate will have experience working with multiple government agencies including agencies within the Department of Defense.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology, Engineering, or related technical area preferred. Master’s degree desired
- Ten years related experience with at least 5 years of experience
- Demonstrated capability in architecting, developing, and delivering large and/or complex technical projects
- Strong presence and demonstrated ability to build, extend and maintain senior client relationships
- Exceptional communication, team building and mentoring skills. Strong ability to manage multiple programs, handle multiple assignments simultaneously, and switch between assignments quickly. Strong ability to create and maintain formal and informal networks
Security Clearance Requirements:
- An active DoD Secret clearance is preferred but not required
The projected compensation range for this position is $91,800-$134,100. There are differentiating factors that can impact a final salary/hourly rate, including, but not limited to, Contract Wage Determination, relevant work experience, skills and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location (For Remote Opportunities), education and certifications as well as Federal Government Contract Labor categories. In addition, ManTech invests in it’s employees beyond just compensation. ManTech’s benefits offerings include, dependent upon position, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Retirement and Savings, Learning and Development opportunities, wellness programs as well as other optional benefit elections.
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.