full-time part-time employee contract
Aflac Benefits Advisors meet with business owners to help them customize voluntary health care packages and other benefits solutions for their employees. They are entrepreneurial, passionate and client-focused team members dedicate themselves to understanding the business goals of our clients and providing the best solutions to drive success.
If you want to grow a rock-solid book of business with a proven team who can support your sales efforts, and be rewarded for doing so, then this is the role for you.
- Bachelor's Degree and/or an equivalent amount of experience.
- Ability to multi-task, handle pressure and meet established sales goals.
- Comfortable with customer service and direct communication with clients.
- Ability to keep up-to-date and engaged with current industry trends to assist in providing the best solutions for our clients.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Ability to build relationships and work in a collaborative manner.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Sales aptitude and comfort in presenting ideas.
Perks with being a part of the "Flock":
- Hybrid work environment.
- Flexibility to manage and build your schedule.
- Become tech savvy, as it relates to CRM, enrollment platforms, etc.
- Opportunities for leadership advancement, and growth into multiple sales career paths.
- Unlimited commissions, a generous stock bonus plan and the opportunity to earn additional financial incentives, awards and elevated trip experiences.
Benefits Advisors are independent agents and are not Aflac employees. Aflac includes Aflac and/or Aflac New York.