Where applicable, confirmation that you meet customer requirements for facility access which may include proof of vaccination and/or attestation and testing, unless an accommodation has been approved.
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Subject Matter Expert (All Source Intel Analyst)
We are looking for an All Source Intel Analyst with a background in Business Intelligence, Process Improvement, Collection management and Intel planning.
- Provides all-source intelligence analysis on topics related to homeland security, including, but not limited to, border security, counterterrorism, and critical infrastructure protection.
- Provide Collection research, analysis and recommendations regarding liaison efforts with operational and support elements, external intelligence agencies, and external federal law enforcement elements to foster an environment of cooperation and sharing of information to better develop future products
- Prepares finished analytic products, assessments, briefings, and other written or oral products on current threats and trends based on the sophisticated collection, research, and analytic tradecraft of all sources of classified and unclassified information, including intelligence collection INTs, open source, law enforcement, and other government data.
- Identifies gaps in available intelligence information and engages with other collection managers on strategies to meet intelligence requirements through Intelligence Community collection disciplines.
- Employs Intelligence Community analytic standards and appropriate tradecraft, methodologies and techniques and applies specialized subject matter expertise to prepare assessments of current threats and trends for consumers from senior US officials to state and local and private sector customers.
- Collaborates with analysts across the Intelligence Community, law enforcement, and other agencies on products, working groups, and other information sharing forums.
- Bachelor's degree and 2 or more years of experience are required
- Experience in strategic planning and analysis
- Written and verbal communication skills that have led to the ability to write for a variety of audiences.
- Experience in establishing/maintaining relationships with external law enforcement and Intel community partners (liaison activity)
- Experience as an all-source analyst in an Intelligence Community agency producing finished, all-source analytical intelligence products in accordance with IC analytical standards, tradecraft, sourcing, and classification requirements.
- Experience collaborating/coordinating all source analytic assessments with agencies across the IC
- Experience using IC analytic systems and tools such as classified message databases, Analyst Notebook/i2, Web Intelligence Search Engine (WISE), or Palantir.
- Candidates must be well organized, team focused, and possess critical thinking skills.
- Candidates will have strong interpersonal skills to work effectively with government and industry personnel at all levels of seniority.
- Skillset in Business Intelligence, Process Improvement, Collection management and Intel planning
- At least 4 years’ experience in all-source intelligence analysis at the national level.
- Prior NTC experience, preferably with proficiency in operational data analysis
- Specific experience in/with intelligence production related to counter-terrorism, counter narcotics, illicit trade, and/or alien smuggling and agree that CBP operations is an unnecessary limiting factor
- Current or prior work in a liaison capacity to another component of CBP or another agency/ Experience in providing advice, guidance, and direction on national and international intelligence programs and policy
- Prior experience in the project/program management, to include reviewing legislation, regulation, or policy change documents on behalf of the USG, DHS or CBP
- Developed/Created Intel Alerts, reports, or threat bulletins which have been distributed in support of CBP operations/ Experience in the development and implementation of operational and tactical intelligence initiatives
- Familiarity with unique DHS systems and databases.
- Demonstrated experience with research and reporting tools including: TAC, Next Gen Trident, Lucky Search Service, PULSE, HOTR/CHROME, Harmony, BI2R, QLIX
Clearance: TS/SCI and Ability obtain/maintain DHS CBP Suitability
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.