Where applicable, confirmation that you meet customer requirements for facility access which may include proof of vaccination and/or attestation and testing, unless an accommodation has been approved.
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Associate Business Systems Analyst to join our team as the SMS accounts manager at Scott AFB, IL.
- Managing and processing user accounts for USTRANSCOM’s Single Mobility System (SMS). Most duties will involve interfacing with users and the SMS system to manage user accounts.
Other responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Partnering with customers to gather requirements through understanding of customer users’ data/analytics needs and challenges.
- Interfacing with the user and participates in and conducts software training.
- Assisting in updating informal and formal documentation relating to software and operational processes for client and team personnel.
- Providing testing support on software development projects.
- Gathering information from users, defines work problems, and designs a system and procedures to resolve problems.
- Assisting Functional Analysts, Database Engineers, Software Engineers, and Application Developers in the design, development, and analysis of developmental software.
- Monitoring software development across multiple production and development environments
- Prior experience with managing user accounts for computer systems and applications.
- Experience with Tier 2 and Tier 3 help desk tasks including, but not limited to: responding to user emails, phone calls, in-person requests for assistance, account management, bug tracking, and ticketing systems.
- Bachelor's degree in systems engineering, computer science, management information systems, or related field—comparable experience in DOD logistics and/or AMC mission planning and/or SDDC movement support operations.
- 2 to 4 years of relevant work experience.
- Ability to work at the customer site in the USTRANSCOM Global Operations Center and as a member of a geographically diverse team.
- Experience with DoD logistics and operational systems.
- Experience in a C4 (Command, Control, Communications, and Cyber) organization.
- Prior experience with SMS (Single Mobility System), CMS (Coalition Mobility System), IGC (Integrated Data Environment & Global Transportation Network Convergence), GDSS (Global Decision Support System), JOPES (Joint Operation Planning and Execution System), JALIS (Joint Air Logistics Information System) or a combination thereof.
- Familiarity or experience with other DoD logistics systems such as TGIS (Transportation Geospatial Information System), DTTS (Defense Transportation Tracking System), DCS (Defense Courier System), GATES (Global Air Transportation Execution System), CAMPS (Consolidated Air Mobility Planning System), and/or GFM (Global Freight Management).
- Experience in providing end-user system and/or application training.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills in a dynamic customer centric environment.
- Displays a customer-centric attitude with a high level of energy and sense of urgency.
- Strong team and collaborative orientation.
- Willingness and ability to learn new technologies as needed.
- Understanding of software development lifecycle practices and secure software development.
- Experience contributing as part of an Agile development team.
- Experience with test methodologies, QA process, software release cycle, test effort estimation, and tracking.
- Knowledge of Agile development.
- Knowledge of government or DoD practices.
- A pls would be experience or familiarity with various IT operating systems, databases, and programming languages.
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Active DoD Secret or higher Security Clearance.
- The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management, and customers, which may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
- The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office.
- The person in this position will need to be able to operate a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer.
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.